need a stable server at a low price

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by kinza, Apr 14, 2015.

1. kinza

kinza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My friend needs a quality and stable dedicated server at low prices and legionbox.com and a2hosting.com are under his consideration.
    Both companies seem to be good from my point of view but I'd like to know your information about these hosts.
    Share any ideas of yours please.

2. Ethan2

Ethan2
    uix_expand uix_collapse

legionbox.com is quite good but after few months of using their service, I found that my web speed decrease gradually. I think they do not keep their word on the contract with me

3. Jumpline

Jumpline
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The most valuable negative reviews are the ones that portray both sides of the pictures because they are unlikely to be biased as they can see the good and the bad unlike the ones that are just really pissed at a particular host because they made one or two mistakes.

4. zeropid

zeropid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What specs do you need OP?

5. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I can express the point that Rareservers.com follow ONE simple rule: You get what you pay for. No excuses, no gimmicks, no lies.
    The support ticket system has been excellent with outstanding response times with clear intelligent answers.

6. AJKpeter

AJKpeter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Indeed, first of all you should define with server configuration and available budget to do more suggestions

7. abhipmd

abhipmd
    uix_expand uix_collapse

nice information. thank you for sharing it

8. Leomaster

Leomaster
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When selecting cheap website hosting, be sure that the web host provider is trustworthy. Try to ask around people about their perceptions on the web host company. What they can say about it?

9. Rumsfo

Rumsfo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The price is right for us, the service is dependable, and the customer relationship is responsible, eager to participate in resolving the problem and prompt.

10. IOLES

IOLES
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I can recommend warez-host.com. Their service is excellent. I am particularly impressed with the support services who answered me within a few minutes and did everything possible to help me.
    They offer nice Netherlands Dedicated Servers.

11. Crook-sam

Crook-sam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is no need to choose a host with the "fastest" ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.

12. seolife

seolife
    uix_expand uix_collapse

just contact to varda infotech...

13. UCkeith

UCkeith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A stable server request is not a quality description of your needs. A server with a simple server running a html website versus a web server delivering php or asp and a database are extreme but the configuration of each type of server is much different when it comes to performance. Many have suggested company's that provide great service and reliable infrastructure. Price of a server is also determined by what performance you need (e.g. CPU and RAM) and storage size. Physical servers versus VPS or cloud based severs are also options. Consider the configuration of the server; you want a provider or if you can do it - keep the server applications and OS current and up to date with all of the released security updates. And finally, Customer Service, Support is critical when choosing the right provider - if you cannot communicate to a Technician or Engineer to help you resolve your issue, a deal may not be a deal.

Good luck in your quest!

14. MacDID

MacDID
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are looking for good dedicated server host, I can recommend crookservers.com and glowhost.com - they are flexible.
    They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.