Need a good ssd vps host

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Niksentok, Jul 17, 2015.

1. Niksentok

Niksentok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do you know any good web hosting provider which offers secure and affordable SSD VPS hosting plans?
    My requirements are 500GBs - bandwidth and 30GBs - disk space.
    I have found out zetservers.com, but don't really know if I could trust them.
    Do you know them? Are they good for VPS hosting service?

2. kaufenpreis

kaufenpreis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hostsailor.com and Serverlogix.com provide attractive and reliable VPS deals which are able to satisfy all your needs.
    Servers are supported well and prices are competitive. Uptime is high and network is fully-redundant.

3. webhostuk

webhostuk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your requirements can be satisfied are you looking for managed VPS hosting solution ?

4. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can get nice vps hosting deals at kvchosting.com - Get 20% OFF for life on any SSD VPS or Regular Hosting packages with FREE 2GB RAM Use the coupon “VPSMD15” (for NEW CUSTOMER only). Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.

5. writehow

writehow
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For my 15 years online have change over 40 hosting providers (trust me was not easy to establish my business with all those resellers and oversellers around). Thanks god I found www.webuzo.net before some months and I move all my projects ( currently I have 3 SSD VPS and 1x KVM HDD VPS ) . Since then I have zero lag / zero crashes and no downtime! My websites loads in average 1s to 3sec max from all over the world! The best part is that they are OFFSHORE and let you run pretty much everything except P2P torrents, Child p*rn , phishing sites etc.

Stay away from all "low cost providers" and remember the main rule.. You get what you pay for! It worth to try out webuzo.net .. first plan starts for only 14.99€ /mo (they are running summer 2015 promotion .. you can get -15% discount with promocode "summer15".
    They are answering all tickets in less than 8hours. The servers are semi-managed so will be nice if you have some vps administrating skills.
    Trust me you will never look back with them!

6. IOLES

IOLES
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Zetservers.com is reliable vps host. 50% OFF! When you order, use the coupon code: WHT50OFF
    They are always quick with answering my questions and I have seen them go above and beyond the call of duty several times.

7. Lockisk

Lockisk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you need good ssd vps, a2hosting.com is the right choice.
    Great support and pricing. It may not have all the latest features etc. So far everything is good...if it changes I will post again but for now I and my 8 customers in the USA are happy.

8. Ocido

Ocido
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that Kvchosting.com will perfectly meet your demands. Their pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

9. kinza

kinza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Integralhost.net and regvps.com VPS deals are worth your attention.
    Support is active for 24 hours. Plans are full-featured and network is fully-redundant.

#9 kinza, Aug 7, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2015
  10. writehow

writehow
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Today I saw that webuzo is running limited time promotion -25% off with promocode "takecareofme" on all SSD VPS <3 .

11. MacDID

MacDID
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Having compared all mentioned web hosts here, can say that a2hosting.com would be the best bet.
    No slow servers, the website is always online and running fast. Happy with them.

12. Capaldi

Capaldi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can definitely rely on Kvchosting.com ssd vps deals. They are providing every needed feature, solid servers and responsive support staff.

13. Pinko

Pinko
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A2hosting.com provides SSD VPS deals are the best in this realm.
    There is 34% discount - SAVEVPS.
    Plans are full of useful resources, uptime is high and network is fully-redundant.
    Support is active for 24 hours.

14. klaythomson

klaythomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't have any idea about your host. My preferable host to get reliable SSD VPS services is 4Goodhosting. I've been with them for about 7 months. So far, my experience with them have been positive. Their support is 24 hours active and the responses was very fast. The servers runs without having any outages. The pricing is reasonable and never had any hidden fees. I am very happy using them and I will continue to work for many years to come.