need a cheap and reliable shared account from a decxent provider

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by kinza, Sep 15, 2016.

1. kinza

kinza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm looking for a decent and cheap hosting provider and two hosts were advised me to try - ifastnet.com and plusplushosting.net, which one would you use and why?

2. knobbychees

knobbychees
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It can never be stressed to highly enough that nowadays, cheap web hosting plans does not necessarily mean poor quality and service. Check on the disk space allocation, bandwidth, security features, traffic flow, e-mail storage capacity, and the kind of multiple domain accounts.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kroh

Kroh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs. Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed.

4. Lockisk

Lockisk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I know QHoster.com is 5-star hosting service. I am glad to deal with them.
    Their support is excellent, quick and helpful. Never had a problem with the service.

5. Dewlance

Dewlance
    uix_expand uix_collapse

None but you can find many other hosting company with affordable price and good uptime.

I use various hosting company, Make a list of hosting company and monitor their website using any free monitoring site and check uptime, Open ticket and check response time then chose them.

6. Ocido

Ocido
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As I see Hostwinds is reliable hosting provider which services are perfectly optimized for best performance of websites. You will receive stability and performance with even the lowest plan.

7. Pinko

Pinko
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs. Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed.

8. klaythomson

klaythomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If I were you, I will go with 4Goodhosting. According to my experience, the speed and reliability of the shared hosting servers are perfect. Pricing is competitive. Support is 24 hours helpful. Immediate account setup and I had a number of questions that I sent via ticket and they were answered accurately and in easy to understand. Response time takes few minutes often with full solution. I am fully satisfied with them.