Need 40 gbs of space. VPS or...?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by IOLES, Feb 18, 2016.

1. IOLES

IOLES
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I reached a deadlock on VPS hosting provider's choice. I need such a VPS hosting package:
    40 gbs of space, Linux and 650 gbs of bandwidth, 2 gbs of ram.
    What can you say about Vpsnine.com?
    They look to be promising. What VPS host would you choose?

2. radwebhosting

radwebhosting
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am not familiar with that company. Where do you prefer your server to be located? What is your budget?

3. Lockisk

Lockisk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Vpsnine.com servers are very stable. They are good, real good! I highly recommend them, especially if you are looking for feature-rich and affordable hosting solutions.

4. klaythomson

klaythomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When I first moved to 4Goodhosting.com, I can say that the service is high quality. The uptime is perfect and pricing is competitive. Their 24 hours support team was very helpful with transferring files to them without having any extra charge. My support tickets takes only few minutes often with full solution. If you are looking for the right host, you can rely on them. Try them!

5. kinza

kinza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

• Promotional Links are not allowed in normal forum posts. This post has been edited to remove a promotional link.
    A2hosting.com and QHoster.com VPS accounts work well and any websites can be host with them.
    Support is helpful around the clock and their pricing policy is simple and flexible.

6. MacDID

MacDID
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I like SolVPS.com - its stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.
    New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.

7. harrythomas

harrythomas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you looking out for reliable VPS server, then I will recommend you to go with WHUK. As they have fully managed servers with 24/7 proactive monitoring. In addition to that, they offer 99.95% uptime for your website and they provide premium support to their every customer and without charging anything to the customer.

8. Niksentok

Niksentok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Vpsnine.com is ok. They have some nice locations at good prices like Singapore, Hong Kong, New Zealand, South Africa.
    Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting.

9. Kroh

Kroh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'd recommend oyu to use VPS account from time-tested companies from hostsailor.com and hostingsource.com, their servers are well-balanced and tjhey are not overaloaded. Pricing looks reasonable, and hosting plans are feature-rich. Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting.

10. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can trust Vpsnine.com and their hosting solutions. They have nice account in twitter: twitter.com/vpsnine
    When I contact their tech support, they explained me everything I needed to know for successful running of my site.