NBA keywords seach result

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by patrick0001, Mar 21, 2012.

1. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When I searching NBA in Google, it show the match result. Is this call Google Snippet?

View attachment 1199

2. Shahrier

Shahrier
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm not sure if it's called a Snippet but Google displays NHL, NBA and other Major League sports results if you type the game in. Their just scores, why do you want to know the name?

3. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Some time Google may insert some relevant news or score to certain large site. May be I can implement such coding to my website and further optimize it.

4. printvillage

printvillage
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Some time Google do not show the right searched terms as that was expected by the searcher because there are multimillion terms that are related to each other.

5. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm pretty sure that you are not using the right keywords for that search term. Although there might be similarities in some keywords on different subjects, putting a another keyword related to your subject can do the trick.

For example, I'm looking for the Transformers: Movie in 1986. Putting "transformers movie" (only) on the search engine can lead you to the Transformers films by Michael Bay. But if you put "transformers animated film" can lead you to that. Although you can still see the 1986 movie on the search results of the first keyword. This is just an example. :)

6. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I guess it commonly know as the related searches that google displays on every search that you make.