National Grant Writing Authority

Discussion in 'Legal and HR' started by brettscomm, Nov 12, 2009.

1. brettscomm

brettscomm
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For any business in todays economic situation - whether the business is large or small.
    Applying for a grant can be confusing, should it be a govt grant, a private grant, or where to start? National grant writing authority provides a full service grant writing, but is there a good amount to apply for?
    There are all kinds of scams online that I have read abut so ntlgrants seems like a good place to start.
    Any thoughts on the whole process would be appreciated
    how much work i sinvolved on our end
    thanks
    pat

2. shubh

shubh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Make sure your business plan is optimistic, but don't sugarcoat potential problems or risk. Be thorough about your plans for the future, address contingencies, and talk about the qualifications of your management team. The business plan is one of the primary documents that lenders use to gauge the stability and future of your small business and it is essential in securing a small business startup loan.Avoid asking for more or less money than you need. You shouldn’t write your business plan to justify the amount you want – instead, use your business plan to determine how much you need.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum Pat and thanks for posting your business questions. Are you in the process of seeking grant funding for your business?

What country are you based in?

What type of business do you own?

I've some experience with grant organisations and if you can please provide some further details I will do my best to help you.

4. dipcliper

dipcliper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would suggest that you write your own government grant its just simple why do you think you'd be qualified for a grant and what are you going to do with the grant?remember government grants are for free why should you pay to write a one!?:)