Name Your Own Price Graphic Design Site

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by barosenbaugh, Dec 26, 2012.

1. barosenbaugh

barosenbaugh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey Guys!

So a couple of months ago I stumbled upon a graphic design website. I wanted to share it will you cause it saved me some money on advertising and marketing! Anyways, the website is called businessbloc.com the whole concept is that businesses are able to "name their own price" for whatever work they may want. The work they do is great to, they did an awesome job on some charity fliers we did for Christmas, we try not to take advantage of the service so still offer a fair price we can afford but have been using them fairly frequently lately.

Anyways! If you guys need some great design work feel free to check it out!

Brett Rosenbaugh

2. jayed

jayed
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I appreciate the suggestion. I have actually tried hiring from oDesk and Elance but was able to acquire services of a graphic designer from Staff.com. I preferred someone who can work full time and so far the person I hired has done a great job. I guess the thing about looking for places to hire any services is that we should always remember to see to it that we get our money's worth. Getting an expensive service doesn't always follow that you get the best output. So it's still practical to pick out those with the reasonable rates. Although it would be nice to acquire good services with something within your budget. I'll make this my future reference though, thanks for sharing.

3. pentawebexperts

pentawebexperts
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes guys i am agreed that one should consider the budget first and then go forward to purchase something or hire someone to fulfill the goals. But in the mean while i must add something interesting that it is not an easy task to hire someone on cheap rates as you are looking forward to get some extraordinary bunch of work. The companies usually hire the best no matter what they demand because the quality work always comes from the experience and usually we have observed that experience demands more and more. So always try to be an average, pay average get average which means you would get the satisfactory work (Not so high and not so low quality).