MyBlogger Review

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by Sakura, May 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sakura

Sakura
    uix_expand uix_collapse

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I've given you suggestions and opinions on this blog in other threads, so I won't repeat them here. An additional suggestion I would make is that the free advertising forum on your site needs to be improved. It looks really cramped up and the font size is tiny, that won't inspire people to post there at all. You need to make the font larger and more readable and make the forum more user-friendly overall, if you want your visitors to start using it.

Also why don't you follow back the people who follow your blog's twitter account?

3. Sakura

Sakura
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Twitter part you said. I honestly don't really know the point of following other people. I used twitter alot but I never found it benefiting to getting me more followers by following others.

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Twitter only allows members to follow 10% more people than the number who follow them. E.g. if I have 6,000 followers I can only follow 6,600 people. Hence, when users of Twitter reach the limit of the people they can follow, they will often unfollow people who are not following them back.

5. Matt

Matt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I thought the colors of the site was really nice on the eyes and the site was neatly organized. The only thing that I thought could use some improvement is a better logo since it is currently only text. Great job on it so far though. :)

6. Sakura

Sakura
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks I may consider looking to getting a logo made. But I have not really had any complaints about the way it is now.

7. JPM

JPM
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The small affiliate button that scrolls across the sidebar seems very difficult to read and quite frustrating, as it's such a small space maybe a stationary one would be better?

8. FB92

FB92
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Quite a nice blog and the blog entries keep getting better and better. I would suggest a new theme though as that theme is used on so many different blogs at the end of the day it isn't funny. Though keep up the good work and I am sure the blog will do wonders. :)

9. jakson0100

jakson0100
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I liked your theme, looks professional, simple and clean.There's nothing more I could say.
    Good luck on your blog.

10. Quiss

Quiss
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Site Shutdown

11. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Closing old thread, if the OP would like it opened again, please send me a PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.