My Website Title Tag Is Not Shown In Google?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by borgninestallone, Mar 25, 2017.

1. borgninestallone

borgninestallone
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, I own a photographic website http://www.srihariphotos.com/. I have written unique title tag and meta description for home page and throughout the website. But the title tag what I have written is not shown in Google. In fact the website is getting crawled weekly 3 times and I am much worried on the title tag. I don't know from where this "Wedding Photographers in Chennai" is taken from the website and shown in Google. As title tag is very important in Google and if and only my title tag is crawled and indexed in Google my website will get ranked for the keyword what i am focusing.

Also i have been using the white hat SEO techniques only for building backlinks for my website. Eventhough my website is not ranking for the keywords what i am focusing in the title tag. I am also regularly posting blog content in order to get my website index faster and to get rank for the keywords. No improvement is shown in Google.

Also I have checked for my competitors website, they does not have good and quality backlinks and some have used Black hat SEO. They were on top of Google. But my website is down to Google.

What I have to do in order to get my website to show the title tag which i have written and also how to get my website rank for the keywords.

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your English is not good, but it appears that you are saying that all you have to do is come up with the perfect title tag and Google will rank your site. Where did you get that idea? That's not even close to being correct! The Title tag is only one of many ranking factors, and none of them, by itself, will rank your site. Even so, you have a very poor title tag. The tag for your home page reads "Wedding Photographers in Chennai Wedding Photographers Candid Wedding Photographers in Chennai". I'm guessing you're trying to rank for the phrase "wedding photographers", since you've mentioned it quite a bit. There's one problem - it's called keyword stuffing, and that's been wrong for quite some time.
    Then there's the website itself. Your "Home" link apparently goes to the Gallery, or they're both exactly the same - why? The worst problem is that there's no content for the search engines bots to read. They have no idea what's there, so why would they rank it?
    Fix the Title tag so you're not repeating the same phrase, then work on adding content, so the search engines can have something to rank.
    As far as the blog is concerned, after each blog article is published, what are you doing to let people know it's there? If you don't have an answer, there's your problem.

3. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your current meta title look alright. Do you still need to change it? When you update your meta title, sometimes it take some time to be updated in google results.

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Unless it's been changed since Sunday, his title is not "alright". As I mentioned in my previous post, he's repeating the phrase "wedding photographer" too many times. There are also problems with the website itself, which I also mentioned.

5. joy.linford

joy.linford
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with Mr. Joseph. You have done keyword stuffing in your title tag. You should correct it to avoid Google penalty.

6. Anisha Singh

Anisha Singh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The reason behind title tag not showing in google is you don't make a proper theme based title. It means Google not seeing relevant content on your webpage.

7. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This goes back to my post where I said he had no content for the search engines to read. Because his pages are all images, I searched "Images" on Google India using his keyword, and found nothing there as well. Most of the photographers listed have content on their page, and not just photos. Not using the keyword in both his title tag and content could be the problem.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. Gaurav Dutt

Gaurav Dutt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Too many images, too little text and too much stuffing. If you don't correct it, you may get penalized from google.

9. Charlsneck

Charlsneck
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In the two conditions, your title does not appear in Google's search results. Either it has not a cached or it has been deindexed by Google.

10. bangthetable

bangthetable
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I just checked your title tag from your website as well as in Google search results. Both are having the same title tags. But you did black hat technique such as keyword stuffing in meta tags. Just make proper meta title with original sentence including one targeted keyword. whenever you made changes on meta tags, you just update your sitemap file and submit your page in fetch as Google.

11. Guest posting India

Guest posting India
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have also this is same issue with my website. My website URL is http://www.guestpostingindia.com/

I'm using SEO yoast plugin for title, description tags. I have already added title, description tags in my website with SEO yoast plugin but even my website title doesn't show on SERP.

#11 Guest posting India, May 30, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2017
  12. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The first thing you should be doing is keyword research to find out what keywords searchers are using to find your type of service. Then use the appropriate keyword for each page in that page's Title Tag. For example, the Title Tag for your SEO Guest Posting page has a Title Tag that says "SEO, Social Media Guest Posting $30/Post". How many people search that phrase? Not too many, I would guess. In fact, all of the niche posting pages do the same thing. Do you really need to have a separate page for each niche? There are also other mistakes I do not have the time to go through here.
    Once you have the proper keywords, use them in your title tags, Heading(s), and in the content. But not too much, as you will be keyword stuffing. As far as Yoast is concerned, have you read this thread? You might want to reconsider using Yoast, and change to something else.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. Guest posting India

Guest posting India
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks @Joseph.Shivell

I was just waiting for valuable feedback for my website. I got your point that first thing we should keyword research & we have just selected only relevant keywords apart that I accept.. specific niches pages do that same thing but we need specific category pages to show our services and I will try to add relevant keywords on relevant pages with Heading.