my website need suggestions !!!

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by moly520, Jul 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moly520

moly520
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hey all,have a nice weekend!i come here looking for your help,please give your Sincere advice about my website: http://www.jxn58.com/Enindex.asp ,We are manufacturer of shoes,and our market are European and American, considering the high quality, our price is very reasonable,and I have confidence in our products.but i found there are not many replies after clients vist it.Could anyone analysis it for me?I am heartily grateful to your help.:)

2. Patson

Patson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The URL which you have mentioned, have you checked that it a perfect url because I am facing the problem. I checked your site a lot of work have need to do on your site for instance h1, h2 is missing, no back links from google, page rank is zero, no listing from Dmoz, custom 404 error not found, issue with your robots.txt page, your social media presence is very low. check all this point, hope in future your site will be getting traffic.

3. HomeBusinessWebs

HomeBusinessWebs
    uix_expand uix_collapse

the site seems to be loading in another language.

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This thread was begun 5 years ago, and the website apparently no longer exists. This thread has therefore been closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.