My Success

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by Gamer316, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Gamer316

Gamer316
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I must say that being a new webmaster I have made over 10,000 dollars! I have to say that alot of this is thanks to alot of friends that share their tips and tricks with me when it comes to promotions and such. My advice for everyone would to keep trying your hardest and no matter how unsuccessful you seem to be there is always a chance that things will pick up for you. Also when your first starting out try to be understanding that since your new not everyone is going to want and try your service because you don't have that client, guy trust yet. Be willing to give people some deal to try you out.

For instance I gave out alot of deals taking a big profit cut at first but in the long run they all came back and paid the full price and choose to buy the more expensive items from me because I gained their respect and trust.

Thats all my little tip info I had to share for today.

2. Norrad

Norrad
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That's awesome and congratulations on your success. Would you mind telling us what services you provide? Maybe some of the members here would like to send some business your way.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum Gamer316, and congratulations on your success to date. Hopefully you will have even greater success in the future. I agree with you on the importance of never giving up. The idea of never given up is one that is promoted by a lot of very successful people.

You never fail until you give up.

4. Gamer316

Gamer316
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for the comments guys. To answer your question I do the following services:

Backlinking
    Advertising
    Blog commenting
    Forum posting
    Reviews
    Articles

I own several different types of sites as well,

Arcades, directories, blogs, forums, web services, news updaters, etc.

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi Gamer316, once you have made five posts you could post an ad for your services free in our Member Ads section. Personally I'd be interested in hearing more about your backlinking service.

6. ZakShow

ZakShow
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That's awesome Gamer316, Congratulation on your success and achievement! Especially don't forget to keep up the hard work...

7. kingmurtaza196

kingmurtaza196
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice inspiration word Gamer316, I completely agree with your thoughts about the business, I am for sure that you will became a great businessmen in the near future if you have the same aim as you have now.

8. Gamer316

Gamer316
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm glad everyones found my information useful! I wish I had more free time to hang around and share some more tips. Hopefully within the next week Ill be able to be around more.

9. kingmurtaza196

kingmurtaza196
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Gamer316 congrates man not every one do get such good success...

10. opnil

opnil
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Congratulation for the success and well work. Keep going and work hard for more.

11. cobaltinee

cobaltinee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Wow. That is really good achievement Gamer316. Freelancing is not a joke. You can earn all the way. Congratulation for your success. Keep it up and enjoy!

12. solidus37

solidus37
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Congratulations on your success. Like wise I want to prove to others here that there is opportunities in the internet. I will someday prove to them that being at home with my family is the best way to earn and enjoy money. :):):)

13. ddemetrius456

ddemetrius456
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

Thanks for the insightful post.Very interesting.Thanksssssssssssss.