My site's key words do wrong in change?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by tianshaguli, Jun 11, 2012.

1. tianshaguli

tianshaguli
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm SEO novice, just start don't know how to do it, to just pick a stylish jewelry although do the keywords Google home page, but every day all over the world have 10 people see, oh, the website flow almost to zero, the keywords into fashion jewelry to, this word good do? Everybody to help me check, my website is a www.jttbw.com, have what problem, thank everybody

2. MartinLedley

MartinLedley
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There's so much you need to do with SEO that the best advice I can give is for you to read a good book on the subject. I would suggest 'Get to the top on Google' by David Viney, it's easy to understand and is written for beginners. I've learned an awful lot be reading this book (and it doesn't take long either).

One obvious thing I would suggest is that you get a new domain name, as your one gives no clue as to what the site is about and won't match any of your keywords in any way.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

In addition to reading a book, as Martin suggested, you can take a look at the Featured SEO posts here at BAF. I also wondered about the domain name. I visited the site, and couldn't figure out how "jttbw" was related to the merchandise or the name of the company. Although it is not necessary to match your keywords, you might want to use a domain name that is more identifiable with either the name of the company or the jewelry that you sell.
    One thing I would do, although some may disagree, is to shorten your Title Tags to only one or two phrases. Also, each page should have a Title Tag related to the content of that particular page, instead of duplicating the same tag on every page.
    I also noticed you call your business "China best replica brand jewelry wholesaler" (italics mine). You should make this more prominent, rather than hiding it in small print at the top of the page, and only mentioning it on your "FAQ" page. You might want to add a paragraph to each page, including the home page, emphasizing that customers can get the look of the name-brand jewelry without the high price. This will give the search engines some content to index, and make your site more likely to rise in the rankings.
    There are probably other things you can do, but finding them would require a more detailed analysis.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

5. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Is this website a website related to jewelry ??? this domain is re-direct to another site.

6. lray

lray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Definitely read some books on the topic to familiarize yourself with it. But you'll also want to find some SEO blogs and newsletters that will keep you up to date on the subject, the world of SEO changes so fast and so frequently that if you don't keep up with it, there's almost no point in doing it in the first place.

7. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

There is now a legal document on the site. Apparently, several people, including the owner of the website mentioned by the OP, have been selling counterfeit Tiffany Jewelry, and they have now been sued to stop them from doing so.