My site ranking is going down

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by schumannrober, Oct 20, 2012.

1. schumannrober

schumannrober
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Guys,

i am very hard working on my all site but my problem is my all site ranking is still going down so please give me fast and effective way to get better ranking.

thanks

2. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Maybe you're working it the wrong way.. the bottom line of all the tips I got from every guru says "content is king"

3. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hard working dont mean success, there are many factor needed to become success. By the way, what you work on your website?

• Like Like x 1
  4. remonray

remonray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Read some of the posts in this section so you get more clearer idea. check you website contents, if they are copied from others then it is sure you ranking will go down.
    And as ownedbox said content and activity is the first thing.

5. JamesGarner

JamesGarner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, can't agree with you more.

6. amitmax

amitmax
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are working to improve keywords ranking and still it is going down then probably you need to double check your work.The meanwhile start work on promoting your website on other platforms also like social media and other video sharing websites etc. This work will help you to improve website traffic.

7. smartkathy

smartkathy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi there. To get higher rank content of the website is main.

8. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think we can't turn your side to the right way without having look on your strategy or work plane, or tell us what are you doing ??

9. DeniseTaylor

DeniseTaylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many things that can harm your rankings. Thin content, duplicate content, black hat techniques, excessive linking, etc. It's best that you review Google's quality guidelines and learn what is good and what is bad. You know what you've done and what is on your site. Learning and studying will help you to determine what should be changed.

10. kimipatel

kimipatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

It is due to spam link building or impact of Google's latest update of Penguin. Start high quality link building and delete all duplicate low quality back links.

Thanks.

11. altcom

altcom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Agree there are many people work for long hour and never success.

Reader is the one who judge and make the ranking up. From my observation, each time when my company redesign a website, the traffic and ranking will drop, after a while the traffic and ranking will auto recover, even there is no fixing on broken link. So the question, is your site qualify to stay as top search? Is your site relevant to reader? Each time algorithm change, those spammy site always take long time to recover.

12. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Audit your website again. Make sure you know about the recent Google updates and changes in the market. Do you think your website was hit? Do you think you are still in compliance with what the goolge factors currently are? Again, conduct an audit of your portal. This may let you know what aspects of your websites, both on and off page is affecting your website rankings.

13. edword84

edword84
    uix_expand uix_collapse

According to my knowledge you have to improve your quality in content. Use fresh and unique words for you content. Check the links and remove spamming links.
    continue your hard work and be patience. By this way you get success to recover your site rank.

14. sslrenewals

sslrenewals
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As per my opinion, Please check the all content of your web site and make sure all the content of your web site are different as well as unique. So there will also useful to stop the ranking down.Than do the link building methods but do it not spamming of your web site.

15. Nill Smith

Nill Smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google has recently made some updates in their algorithm. First check out that, isn't your website is affected by that updates??? Like Penguin, Panda EMD... And I agree with sigma that, it doesn't matter, you are working hard to rank your website higher on search engines without following search engines guidelines.

So my suggestion is optimize your website with relevancy.

16. gpg

gpg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There can be 1000 Factors why your site ranking is going down.

Make a Check list and verify as per the list to see what you are doing wrong.

17. renegadeleader

renegadeleader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Probably you still do it in Blackhat way, post quality content on your website and make it viral through social media specially in Facebook and Twitter.

18. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Before doing anything with social media, I would do what you and others have suggested. Audit the website, make sure the content is informative and relevant to the searcher, make sure that none of the techniques being used can be considered "black hat". Once the website has been audited, and any mistakes have been fixed and "black hat" techniques have been removed, then social media can be considered.

19. rajesh

rajesh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Please tell me that are you doing link exchanges? If yes, then it is the reason why your rankings are going down.

20. arindamdutta16

arindamdutta16
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Writing articles is one of the best ways to promote your site successfully. Submitting well content articles to the high page rank article directories is helpful you to spread your message across internet. It gives free traffic and also provides valuable back links for your site. In the present days, social media is also playing an important role in internet marketing. You can try to use all social media networking sites like Facebook, Twitter etc.for your site promotion.