My Signature isn't showing without logging in ?

Discussion in 'Member Questions, Feedback & Suggestions' started by david14beck, Nov 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. david14beck

david14beck
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hi... i recently asked this question but i checked again when i logged in my signature is fine and its showing but when i logged out of my account my signature isn't showing ? is there any problem with my account?

2. BA

BA
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

If you are logged out then you are just a guest user at that point. There is no association between your logged in account that has your custom signature and a logged out guest account.

3. steveposter

steveposter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is no problem with your account and this will depend on the particular forum because i see some forum sites showing the members signatures even if you are a guest or a member.

4. david14beck

david14beck
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If there is no problem in my account then may be its a website issue and i think it should be take care by admin because i think there is more guests on this forum then the users.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This brings up an interesting question, which, unfortunately, is off-topic for this particular thread. Perhaps you can start another thread in this forum with an edited version of your post(concentrating on the second part of your post quoted above), and we(both admins and members) can discuss the subject.

6. david14beck

david14beck
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This isn't about discussing this is a issue, and now you know this so may be you should fix by now..Thank You!

7. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

As you can see by the owner's reply above, and a few other replies in the thread, there is nothing to fix, and no problem with your account. The software used for this forum is designed to show your signature when you are logged in, and not show it when you are not. It's not a website "problem", it's just the way the software was designed. You mentioned that there appear to be a lot of "guests" on the forum, and very few users. As you pointed out, this thread not a discussion. I merely pointed out that if you did want to discuss the apparent discrepancy between the number of members on the forum and the small number of members who actually visit the forum, as opposed to the number of guests, you could start a discussion in a more appropriate section of the forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.