My SEOClerks Journey

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Jerlene, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Jerlene

Jerlene
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SEOClerks is an online marketplace that allows you to sell your SEO services and products. It's like Fiverr but geared toward webmasters. It's an amazing site to buy and sell on. Gigs start at as little as $1 and go up to whatever you'd like.

I found SEOClerks over a year and a half ago. I was a member of a forum that was owned by the owner of SEOClerks and he was promoting SEOClerks on the forum. I thought I'd check it out and I'm glad that I did.

I started off as a seller selling everything I could think of. I sold link building services, graphics and ebooks there. I had one gig, my most popular gig to date, that brought in the bulk of my money from there. It was a gig selling graphics for $1. It was simple, easy to do, and I wasn't selling graphics anywhere else so I thought why not. Soon enough I started getting orders. I would get anywhere from one to five orders in a month. The gig got exposure by being one of the cheapest gigs on the site and soon I was getting in five orders a day. I've made a couple hundred dollars with just this $1 gig and that's after all of the fees, which are really small.

Now I'm getting orders in, not only for this gig but for all of my other gigs and I'm getting extra play money. This site is amazing so if you haven't checked it out yet please do so! You won't regret it. :)

2. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SEOClerks is one of the popular minijob site today, I also buy and sell gigs there. The last time I got sale was just last week and it about creating reviews to some websites and it will be posted in ne of my blog. Which gig have you bought thats worth and cheap?

3. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I haven't tried SEOclerks yet. But It feels good to see your journey and experiences shared here. May be someday I would give it a try. :)

4. Jerlene

Jerlene
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've bought a lot of gigs. Spent quite a lot on that site and most of it were worth it. I would recommend staying away from Twitter followers gigs.

5. nowitscheaper

nowitscheaper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think that the real benefit to SEOClerks are the features that Fiverr doesn't have, it is possible that SEOClerks could overtake Fiverr soon, the main advantage of Fiverr is that they have been established for a much longer period of time and they were one of the first sites of their kind however with the SEOClerks affiliate programme, vouchers and sponsored blog reviews SEOClerks could soon overtake!

6. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I visited SEOClerks today just to see what type of services are available, and I am troubled by at least a couple of things. One of the sections of the site is titled "Blackhat/Bulk Links", which means they are aware that the services being offered (which, by the way, incluse link wheels) are, or may be considered, unethical, which could cause problems with the purchaser's website. Their member also sell Facebook Likes, Twitter followers, and similar services, which have little or no value.
    To their credit, however, their terms of service do include the following:

"The Service contains advertisements, offers, or other links to websites of third parties that we do not control. Advertisements and other information provided by third parties may not be wholly accurate. SEOClerks is not responsible or liable for (i) the availability or accuracy of such sites or advertisements; or (ii) the content, products or services available from such sites. The inclusion of any link on the Service does not imply that we endorse the linked site. You use the links at your own risk."

I did not have the time to check out every service offered, so there may actually be legitimate services being offered as well. However, knowing what I do about SEO, I would not recommend using the services advertised on SEOclerks. If anyone has, and has actually increased their income as a result, I would be interested in reading about it.

7. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Back when I tried squidoo, I did bought gigs there from someone who knows hiw squidoo works so she created a lense for me with tons of likes and are being promoted by squidoo giants :) she then transer the lense to my account.

8. Jerlene

Jerlene
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well you can't say not to try their services if all you focused on was one of them.

9. rajdeep01

rajdeep01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is a marketplace of SEO services sold at affordable prices. You can be a buyer or a seller, depending on what you want to accomplish.

10. Jerlene

Jerlene
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, exactly. Thanks for that. Have you tried it?

11. Jay.

Jay.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've been using this site for ages. :D

Got some great deals and made a fair amount of cash myself.

12. D

D
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I have been using the site for ages now, atleast a year or more and even though some backlinks can be harmful I do see some services that websites can benefit from. I also use it to make money on the side, I have made quite a bit from sales and affiliate sales on there.

• Like Like x 1
  13. StevenF50

StevenF50
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I used to use Fiverr but no more! SEO Clerks is far, far better. I earn way more than I did on Fiverr. I also find better deals at SEOClerks.

14. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I still have some funds there just when i was allowing guest posts in my blog :D I like seoclerks.
    [​IMG]

15. Picture

Picture
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I much prefer seoclerks over fiverr as its more relevant to internet marketing. Fiverr seems to have turned into something a bit comical imo, with people seemingly offering the most ridiculous things for a fiver.

16. Jerlene

Jerlene
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We all prefer SEO Clerks to Fiverr. lol You should cash out, owned. What level are you?

17. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Levels matter inseoclerks by the way. You can't withdraw below $15 if you don't have a level. My account is still level 2 :D

18. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

They do have legitimate offers there that you can use. You can stay away from the blackhat offers and just purchase those you think are whitehat.
    I have used their services before and the ones I have used are just fine. I do even have my own gigs there where I can give sponsored posts on my Facebook page and Twitter page.

You can try out their services for free. They regularly give off $10 coupons on the site.
    If you want, I could try asking the admin there so he can offer some for BAF users.

19. nowitscheaper

nowitscheaper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That would be really cool if you could do that!
    Do you think he would?

I definitely think that the site has barely grown to its full potential yet. Especially with the affiliate programme I would say that there is potential for 5 times the amount of users and activity in the next year quite easily.

20. Jay.

Jay.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sounds great to me. If you think he would it'd be worth a shot. :p

I recently cashed out again. I'm level 3 I believe. I agree with the above that it's a lot better than Fiverr, I don't even know why, it just is! :D

I hope to see the site continue to grow.