My Self

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Nicolemarx, Jul 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicolemarx

Nicolemarx
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is my first post and I am committing this to the intromission Forum as per the forum rules. Before bringing myself, I would just like to thanks the Administrator of this forum for giving me opportunity to join this community.

Now, let me take the opportunity to introduce my site:

BizSSL.co.nz is leading SSL Certificate security provider internationally, Authorized Reseller of RapidSSL, Thawte, GeoTrust and VeriSign. We purchase SSL Certificates in bulk quantity and pass the discount to our customers. We offer market cheapest price SSL Certificates, which are provides same certificate and same security. BizSSL.co.nz, security solution service includes Wildcard SSL, EV SSL, SAN SSL, SGC SSL and Code Signing Certificate, which verifies your Domain and Business.

In the world of eCommerce, security is paramount. Fear of fraud continues to keep millions of consumers from shopping online. Our SSL Certificates give you an easy, cost-effective way to protect your visitors and earn their trust. Each certificate features full validation, up to 256-bit encryption, 99% browser recognition.

Any website that stores "sensitive" information like Credit Card numbers, personal information about other people (like names and addresses, Identity Numbers, Passwords etc) or sensitive company information, should only acquire the data from the individual via a secure connection. Not only is a secure connection important to protect you (the website owner) from fraud, but it is also essential to protect your customers and staff from fraud as well.

SSL Certificates ensures confidence from your site users and customers that they are transmitting data to the right person, with high grade 256Bit SSL encryption. If your website does not have SSL then it is costing you money in lost business as most internet users will not part with sensitive information on unsecured sites.

2. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Nicolemarx! Welcome and thank you for joining BAF. Do you own that website? I agree that the more the day pass by the internet users become more weary that their information will be leaked. Two of the biggest website have been comprimised: Yahoo and LinkedIn. People are getting weary of how strong their security against hackers.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi Nicolemarx, welcome to Business Advice Forum. I hope that the SSL Certification business is going well for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.