My professional website TishaCruzan.com

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by Tisha Cruzan, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Tisha Cruzan

Tisha Cruzan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have a professional website, showing pictures, videos, and what do I offer. Here is my website, Tishacruzan.com

2. Bobby

Bobby
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

Landing on your website, it's nice. What are your goals with the website. If it's to support your career and is used as a reference in your portfolio or other offline activities then I think its good as is. If you want the site to help you with a specific goal, then I would make recommendations based on that goal. ie. If you want people to Shop, then you should showcase that option of the site more than the others. Also, you seem to be into design, every picture on the website should be professional. Now I see the first slider image stretched and out of focus and other photos that could use work.

Those two things alone should help the site giving you as a brand a more polished image. People often judge visually and your site is an extension of you.

GL
    Bobby

• Like Like x 1
  3. lynxus

lynxus
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It looks nice to me, however the "header above the fold area" seems a little blank?

( Where you put the slider? ) Is there meant to be images sliding? I just see text?

4. sobi123

sobi123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi from my Side ,

1: top header (pink) is nice , 10/6 (menu+Sides) (Side Images are No good looking blury)
    2: bottom (black Area) non-professional, 10/4

Thanks,

5. kamaxirav

kamaxirav
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have recently visited your site. The interface and design provided here is really amazing and site too nice, But there may be one more option can take place for registration.

6. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I believe the website can be much more improved. Like a better Logo? And you can make some changes in the footer too. As you are model, you can provide your services for photography. Also, as the site says you had provided graphic designing services, you can also enlist that service in your website.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Overall I actually like the layout but the colors could be changed up just slightly. To me, the contrast between the pink and the blue is too awkward and actually hurts my eyes a little bit. I think toning the pink down a little bit would be a good choice, which may make the site a little less blinding. Alternatively, I would change the blue to a grey or possibly the black featured below. I don't get the blinding effect when I see the pink and black together. Otherwise, it looks pretty good.

• Like Like x 1
  8. ProfitClinic

ProfitClinic
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Re: Tisha Cruzan

The biggest challenge I see on your site is lack of clarity and focus. There are just too many competing directions, and the overwhelming reaction for me was confusion. Is this about a model, actress, talent? Or is it about a radio show? A photographer? Web design? A singer? Songwriter?

Suggestion: make your landing page an orientation page that filters your visitors and allows them to choose from different sub-sites according to their personal interests and preferences. Then create each sub-site on a sub-domain with a different theme or layout and devote that sub-site to the specific topic of interest. For example:

model.tishacruzan.com
    actress.tishacruzan.com
    talent.tishacruzan.com
    webdesign.tishacruzan.com
    tripghetaway.tishacruzan.com
    radio.tishacruzan.com

You need to make your topics as specific and clear as possible. By all means have a common navigation menu, but limit the linked content for each menu item to the particular sub-site topic. At the moment, clarity and focus are missing and the risk is that visitors will see your site as either confusing or self-indulgent, neither of which is an outcome you really want. :confused:

• Like Like x 1