My positive expectations goal

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by johnyboy2157, Apr 28, 2010.

1. johnyboy2157

johnyboy2157
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My goal is to fulfill the positive expectations of those peoples who attach their expectations from me, i basic objective is to get success in all those fields in which i get entered.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks for sharing your goal with us johnyboy2157. Are you goals based on what other people expect from you or on what you expect and desire for yourself?

3. BretlenHock

BretlenHock
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To fulfill your aims and goals there is a need of hard work and enthusiasm then you will be able to win you goal.

4. rebecca16

rebecca16
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is a great and noble objective but do learn to say no when you are so engaged that it is impossible for you to say yes.

5. hetal_387

hetal_387
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hi..
    nice to know your goals.. If I look at your goals your personal joy and happyness is much more dependent on others.

But why don't you define goals for your self without caring others. I mean its your life and if you always work for others expectations than what about your personal goals? In that way others expectation never end and you will never feel satisfy and happy from yourself.

This is what I thought with full respect to your thoughts and goals.

6. WildCat

WildCat
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As for me, for several years I was trying to fulfill the expectations of other people but now I'm going to fulfill my own ones. I have my own dream and I will do everything to make it come true!

7. jhonstwewart

jhonstwewart
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My positive expectations goal You will often hear people constantly reporting that they have something wrong with them, whether its feeling ill or battling with weight issues. Keeping themselves stuck in a place they dont want to be, just by their thoughts and dialogue, internal and external.

8. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It would be a better goal to want to do that for yourself, not anyone else. It's enough to say I'll make my family proud of my achievements because that will make me happy or something similar. :)

9. youngkia1

youngkia1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's just simply you have a genuine a good heart. You are thinking of other sake than yours. May God bless you always.

10. streetgemini

streetgemini
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your goals in life shouldn’t be dependent on the personal joy and happiness of others around you. Your life’s goals should be about you and not about anyone else.

11. chemicals

chemicals
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you are an unselfish man,really.
    depite this,I do hope you can have expectations about yourself.