my pesonal success

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by hamzo, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hamzo

hamzo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i had it for three years i wanted to have a free domain for my own i was so small 12 years old and i could not understand how it goes i kept trying days and days and when i found it hostbidder i was searching and it came up i chose it and began earning and was in Personal Success now a days i am requesting my domain

2. Hurbel2k

Hurbel2k
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Could You please use at least some punctuation?

3. silent_thunder

silent_thunder
    uix_expand uix_collapse

owning a domain name!! nice !! really nice achievement for a 14 yr old what are your future plans for that domain??

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi Hamzo, I'm delighted that you got a free domain name from HostBidder.com. The aim of that community is to help people get their first site up and running and generating revenue.

5. sam91

sam91
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hey hamzo, its very nice and inspiring what you have told...................
    could you please tell me the way by which you started, so that i can also go for a free domain name..

6. Nazreen

Nazreen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You need to earn 900 points in Hostbidder in order to request for a free domain sam91. Read this thread in order to learn more on earning and exchanging Points.

7. hamzo

hamzo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i know that i am about to request one sorry but i hate punctuation i began looking for doamin and i am adicted on suffering the net so i found hostbidder and began working and now i have about 600hbs waiting for more but fergal could not i request .info for 425 that was written there that was written by Blackeagle
    Forum Consultant

Lately i've been seeing alot of questions being asked again n again even though the question is already present in the support section, but some people still couldn't find it.

Finally i've planned to start a FaQ for HB's Free domain service. i'll be answering some questions here which have been frequently asked. i'll be updating it frequently.i believe this could help alot of newbies find quick answers easily.

You can help this faq grow by sending me a PM with (the Question & a proper answer for it) and i'll be adding it into this faq with your user name displayed below the question as a token of appreciation. Please check if your question isn't present in faqs before sending it to me.

Frequently Asked Questions:

1) How much points do i need to get a Domain?
    A: You need 1,200 points for a .com,.net,.org domain and a .info domain costs 425 HB points. for further reference click here.

2) How long would my domain be registered for?
    A: Your domain will be registered for 1 year.

3) Do i get Full ownership on the domains i registered at Hostbidder?
    A: Yes.(complete DNS control and ownership of the domain)

4) Do i need to follow any rules while using this domains?
    A: (1)You must place a link to hostbidder.com on the home page of any site you put on your free domain name.

(2)You must post your feedback in our Thanks and Testimonials Forum, Failure to comply with these rules may result in the loss of your domain name.

5) Can i renew my domain after 1 year, and how much would that cost?
    A: Yes u can renew your domain,it would cost you 1,200 points (same for .info extension).

6) Can i push the domain registered via HBdomains to another Hbdomain user?
    A: Yes u can do so, for complete reference have a look here
    http://www.hostbidder.com/showthread.php?t=18749

8. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hamzo, thanks for your interest in HostBidder. However, please post questions and suggestions specifically related to that site, on HostBidder.com.

9. Hurbel2k

Hurbel2k
    uix_expand uix_collapse

doesnt matter i still cant understand your first post i guess when you apply for a job you also go without any punctuation or do you have more respect for recruiters who have to read your posts than for forum members?

10. hamzo

hamzo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

all of the people understood accept you why??????????????????????????????????????

11. divyun

divyun
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am sorry but this a little hard to understand. Using no caps is ok but no "full stop" makes it quite difficult to understand. I bet, no one out here can tell exactly where the sentence starts from and where it ends. Full stops and commas will make your post attractive and let others read and understand it better.

btw, I got my third domain from hostbidder. I have also won a haul of 14$ out here BAF.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.