My packers and movers Business

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by shivshakti, Oct 29, 2014.

1. shivshakti

shivshakti
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I want your suggestions on packers and movers business promotions.
    1. I m planning to go for corporate purchase division e-mailing.
    2. Going for SMS as promotional campaign
    3. Organizational data for transfers, this will help me get direct buyer.
    I m looking for other offline means to promote my relocation business, as social media doesn’t work for my business. The difficulty is there is no official contract for all transportation requirements. But the idea of centralizing with single transportation company is still an idea. Although centralizing is beneficial, but there is specific official position to pass it. In present sanctioning budget as per position is already setup, which is actually 30% more than what realistic volumes are.

2. bizwizgenie12

bizwizgenie12
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Offline Means To Promote Relocation Business

In my opinion, given the plethora of competition in the relocation business in your part of the world, offline mechanisms to promote your relocation business may not fetch good RoI as much as you expect it to. Your best bet would be a mix of both online and offline mechanisms to reach out to the customer; and rope in some of the best agencies to do the advertising. These people will take care of sending out SMSs, and the ads that you put out in local TVs on a regular basis will ensure that brand recall is there when the issue of relocation comes up.

All the best.