My Own Business Goal

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by toughfy, Jan 25, 2010.

1. toughfy

toughfy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My goal for this year is to save and have my own business so that I won’t have to work hard and I can be the boss for a change!

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks for sharing your goal with us toughfy.

I feel that there is a little bit of a mismatch there. Setting up and running your own business is hard work, except in the early stages. However, if you find something you really like doing it won't feel like work.

Have you taken some action or started making plans to move you towards your goal?

3. DEADMAN

DEADMAN
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I believe when you setup your own business then it will be a pleasure to know that you're Boss and people working under you.

Are you taking necessary steps for this? If yes, how are you performing the work? All the best for your goals. We look forward to see more of your goals and being successful.

4. chinaoilpainting

chinaoilpainting
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Wish you successful. But you have to plan it befor you do. It will cost you a lot of money.

5. Alexishost

Alexishost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Good you have decide it.

If you believe you can, or you can't you are right.

6. anatomymodel

anatomymodel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Maybe you will be very happy to work hard for your own business at first. But later, you will feel tired for the idea. Make sure you don`t creat it on the spur of the moment.

7. Alexishost

Alexishost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

another option
    Inspite of working that hard, there is another option, that is working smart.

8. seanstevens

seanstevens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are starting your own business prepare to work hard. I currently work (work includes networking as it is all about building a brand) 15-16 hours a day 5 days a week and 8-9 hours a day on weekends. However it is well worth the effort.

Have you broken down your yearly goal into smaller shorter term goals? You may find it helps you get where you want to be.

9. johndale

johndale
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Perhaps he wants someone that will manage the business and not be hands-on with it. But at first, you need to know the ins and outs for your business to succeed. Nice goal for you this year. Just give enjoy it and everything will follow.

10. bmk

bmk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hay

Hay,
    I think that you have taken a really good decision.
    But i don't think that there is any place in our whole life where we can't do hardwork.
    Hard work is always there to achieve some thing really special in our life.
    and Owning a business needed 1000% more dedication and hardwork.
    I wish you a successful year and a life full of joy, and also pray that you never break relation with your hard work,
    Believe or not but this all that is matters

Believe

11. riddings

riddings
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sometimes being the boss is a real pain in the @ss...

12. MattConoll

MattConoll
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I may partly agree with this and it could also be the reason why some companies have realize to change "boss" to "team leader" or similar to that for the very reason that it's very constructive to listen at. After all it's not easy to be a boss and it requires both heart and soul to perform well.

13. hailin

hailin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

well,a nice goal.if u definitely make it,u should come here to tell us and share ur success!we'r waiting here.

14. streetgemini

streetgemini
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hard work has to be done in every aspect of your life. If you want to achieve great success in your business, you will have to work really hard.

15. rebecca16

rebecca16
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well i think starting your business means loads of hard work and yes you learn to work smart after working hard only.

16. iamjohns

iamjohns
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you know being the boss holds much responsibility and i judge by your goal that you will make a great one , good luck with that

17. mike8591

mike8591
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, if you are really motivated to do it than it should go smoothly... but remember that being a boss is also a hard job.

18. habeebraja

habeebraja
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Its a great Idea,Having a own business is a right thing.This is a one of the best way to earning the money.A good business make you well stabled,so its a nice idea.Carry on.

19. Henry_Jakson

Henry_Jakson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Business strategies form the cornerstones of your online business, and outline in general terms what is required to make your business a success. Ideally you should consider and write out the different elements of your overall marketing strategy before you do anything else. Achieving the aims set out in your web marketing strategy means taking action and implementing various marketing tactics.

20. habeebraja

habeebraja
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My goal is to be a very successful business in coming 2-3 month,I am planning to open my new online business.I know it will load the hard work but to achieve something we have to lose something.