My online business goal for 2008

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by johny2006, Mar 4, 2008.

1. johny2006

johny2006
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Have five websites , each earning a income of $300-$400 per month.

I already have two websites online and have registered two more domain names.

one website is not earning much but from the other I have earned $200 last month...but the money hasn't yet reached me...lol
    It takes 30 days to process the payments...they say...I have listed that website in my sig

Anyway happy that have earned that much...

#1 johny2006, Mar 4, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2008
  2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Well done on building up your website Johny, $200 revenue per month is a good start.

Do you plan on starting new sites in the same niche or will you look at different niches?

3. Aspire7

Aspire7
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Congratulations. Maybe you can tell us how you managed to make so much money. Is it from PPC? Adsense, Text link Ad, Adbrite? Or is it through affiliate marketing. Appreciate any information you can tell us here. Keep up the good work man.

#3 Aspire7, Mar 4, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2008
  4. superbike

superbike
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Keep your good work johny. I also have a plan to have websites, but I have no enough time to do so. I'm just thinking of hiring a few people to do it for me

5. johny2006

johny2006
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is through an affiliate program .. they pay for leads...$2 PER LEAD...

My website has a sign up link (aff link) and when anyone joins their site (free sign up) through that link I get paid....

If you need any sort of help you can contact me...I have few web designing friends...they do the work very cheap...

6. harshads

harshads
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Congratulation johny
    It's very good start to earn $200 in a month.
    Please tell me how can I enter in this affiliate marketing world also tell me if there is a need of initial investment is needed or not? It yes, then how much initial investment is needed to start this bussiness.
    Thanks.

7. crystalbrite

crystalbrite
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Congrat Johny. I wish I could be like you. My first month doing online business only managed to earn about $100 so that's a very nice figure you have there. Your site must have good traffic to get such good conversion rate.

8. superbike

superbike
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you for your willingness Johny.
    But can you show us your link to the websites. At least, it can give me useful inputs.
    By the way, I hope admin allow you to do so because it is not a matter of advertising, but it is something which should be shared. Otherwise, can you just PM me?

How far did you put trust on these affiliate links? My short findings found that affiliate always pay after one month. Do you not fear to get scam or something?

9. sarahFreder

sarahFreder
    uix_expand uix_collapse

congrats johny, its really your hard work and not a very simple job to achieve $200/month. also you can make your site still more popular to generate traffic to sell adspace. this yeilds you good money.

10. niceboy

niceboy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

$200 a month is really a good income from an online business(website). As others mentione, It is really hard to reach that kind of earnings. But the biggest problem will be, to maintain and improve upon that foundation built.

Any way, good luck johny. Hope you will achieve your goal as early as possible.

nb

11. rachael24

rachael24
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Keep up the good work...and Congrats on your success so far!