My new directory - price per premium link?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by pankaj, Aug 23, 2008.

1. pankaj

pankaj
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have recently purchase a domain, www.huwaw.com , and I have setup a link directory on it. I have 700+ links already submitted in it by DP users, only within 5 days. It growing rapidly. I am thinking of either to earn by selling premium links or by flipping it.

On how much price should I sell featured links on my PR1 directory ?

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I've moved this thread to the Online Business forum, because it focuses on developing a website, rather than a specific goal. Pankaj if you want to focus this thread on achieving a specific goal, please send me a PM and I will move it back.

Very nice site and domain. I actually saw this for sale and was tempted to buy it. As the director is a PR1 you probably won't get a very high price for premium links. You might want to set the price at something like $2 - $4. I'd also suggest selling the premium links for one year only, this will allow you to increase the price in a year, if the directory PR has increased.

What do other PR1 directories sell featured listings for?

PR is a very important factor in determining what price you can sell directory links for. So you might want to focus on building links to your directory.

3. pankaj

pankaj
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This would be more suitable thread. Thank you for shifting. I don't want it to keep it for one year. I am planning to sell it just after few weeks or may be maximum few months. I don't want obviously high price for that. I will try to build backlinks.

4. pankaj

pankaj
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Today I am going to get a total of 1000+ links approved on my directory.

5. laurenSwaha11

laurenSwaha11
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How are you going to go about getting 1000 links approved...What is the process behind doing this?

6. pankaj

pankaj
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I was getting few links everyday which I approved everyday itself. So, no load of approving 1000 links at a single time.