My Money Goal

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by silvertop, Sep 10, 2009.

1. silvertop

silvertop
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My goal is money because I know what I need to do with them.I don't think that eternal happiness or eternal success is possible.But I think that stable financial situation is really possible to achieve.Is see so many friends, relatives around me whose problems could be solved if they had money.They can't afford beautiful and nice moments together because they don't have money.They work to pay bills, they are frustrated.I don't want to see myself in this situation.Ever.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks for sharing your goal with us Silvertop. I've had the good fortune to travel in Asia. One thing that I took from my travels was that the happiest people I ever met, had no money. Yet, they enjoyed their lives and lived life to the full. I also know people with lots of money, who are not happy. Don't get me wrong, I like money too, but I don't believe that it brings happiness. In fact focusing on money, to the exclusion of other things will make you unhappy.

Eternal happiness may or may not be possible. But we can all bring more joy into our lives by making an effort to enjoy and appreciate the simple things in life. You don't need money to enjoy a beautiful sunset, a nice walk or time with your family and friends.

Recognising ways that we are fortunate and being grateful for the good things in life is a good first step in moving towards happiness. Have a look at our Gratitude Log and smile :)

Good luck with it.

3. eddielkk

eddielkk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Although money is very important, but it definitely won't buy happiness for oneself. I love money too, i can work day and night for money. I always thinks that when i get this business done, i will be very happy, but actually not, sometimes when i think back i feels like i am wasting too much of time on works, this has abandoned my daily life with my love one and family. Now, i am more to making money as a need, but still giving more times to my friends and family too.