My idea for business presentations.

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Ryan Garner, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Ryan Garner

Ryan Garner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Small business owner here. I’d like to share some of my thoughts with you. Like all you other small biz owners I’m always on the go. I have a ton of meetings in sometimes unknown places. So I decided to get a micro projector. I really feel that the most import thing is that it is portable. You don’t even need an outlet to plug it into and that makes a world makes a world of difference to me. Since like I said I’m always on the go. I put a quick video together showing what it can do... check it out and let me know if you have any questions about it.... a lot people that have seen it totally love it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzQlglX2dn4

2. Komputergeek

Komputergeek
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Portable Micro Projector seems nice idea for business presentations specially it looks so compact in size so surely it will be easier to carry also.. Thanx for sharing..

3. Ryan Garner

Ryan Garner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You're welcome. Yeah I like the fact that its so small and still puts out a pretty good image.

4. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great sharing. According to my experience, this is actually useful
    The good presentation is one of the way to get confident from customer

5. whikis

whikis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I like the Mini projector Idea, however I have worked with a Company called FixOn Solutions based in Europe, they also have same sort of projectors, the have carried out all our works when do exhibitions.
    I do like these small projectors but these days they get smaller and smaller.
    I am not sure if I am able to post there website or products here so I think if you look for FixOn Solutions you can see them there, if youare sellin these then I wold say contact them

6. technologygeek

technologygeek
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Some thoughts about miniprojectors

The miniprojectors are handy as nice and easy to go extra screen with my laptop. It can provide you also much bigger screen than normal 24''. Also when doing some group work it's easier to have the materials in one big screen where everyone see what is happening.

I've been searching something stylish to project on because my house has black walls - i cant use my miniprojector so good in my home. These products seem kinda intresting for that! Gotta check them out.

7. ghaffar795

ghaffar795
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have business idea but i don't have capital. I have complete knowledge about how to start business and how to mange it. But i can't start it because capital reason.

8. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to our business forum ghaffar795, you will get a much better response to your questions if you start a new thread and include as much info as you can about your business and your circumstances.

9. Justin

Justin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great idea the microprojector.

I would also consider using webinars and webmeetings as a good way to market your business. I am believe it or not based in Peru so getting to meetings with clients is difficult, especially when I have clients in as diverse locations as Thailand, Spain and the UK. I find a web meeting is a great way to show off my skill sets and webinars are a great way to train people.

They are also as by the 20 odd invites I get in my inbox each day a pretty good way of selling stuff!

10. harjos

harjos
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice Idea. Micro projector is a Powerful and versatile tool for a business presentation.
    but not only this tool makes the best presentation. More than this, like slide designs and slide key phrases etc. make the presentation effectively.

11. Sabre

Sabre
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The great thing about a micro projector is....it breaks the ice when you have to give a presentation to a potential client/customer as they are usually really impressed with the size and the look and always ask where you got it etc!!. It makes you look really professional too!!!

12. technologygeek

technologygeek
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are looking for something to boost your miniprojectors contrast i recommend you to use high contrast holographic film.

I received sample piece from a company that sells those. The price for the sample was very cheap and i can use this A4 to get nice viewing small display with the projector.The colours are very good even though my projector has very low power. I placed an actual order to cover big area of my home wall. I think that i can turn it to very big TV with miniprojector :)

I can provide some pictures of the installment when i have the installment done.