My House Dream

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by misao, Feb 13, 2008.

1. misao

misao
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Own A Dream House

That is my goal for this year..To have my own living..
    To achieve the dream I HAVE to work hard+earn side money. Stop wasting money from buying useless things.Less partying. No travel maybe.:eek:
    I wish this dream is just not a dream..

#1 misao, Feb 13, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2008
  2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Good luck with it, it's certainly an ambitious goal which is great.

Have you made your goal specific, e.g. do you know how much of a deposit you need to save so that you can buy the house of your dreams?

Have you set yourself specific targets along the way, e.g. how much money will you save every week / month?

3. $Tycoon$

$Tycoon$
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yep... you must also have a goal not just for yourself, but for the future of your family, and the betterment of mankind. It would be great if you can help others.

4. gnine11

gnine11
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That's .....great to have personal goals and one must work hard to achieve them,but on the other hand you must have the social goals as well. what i mean over here is that, the part of your earning you feel you are wasting, you can use that money to support some social cause...for example taking the educational responsibility of some underprivileged child. Think over it!!

5. mark-20

mark-20
    uix_expand uix_collapse

goals can relly get you places in life, a have heard of people wanting to say buy a good car what they do is they put pics up of it to get them motivated to buy it, rember your goal and one day it will become true, hopefully anyway.my goal isto be come a billionare, useingg this meathod i hope to achive it, yes i set my goals high but rember the sky isnt your limits you can go way beond. so if it comes true villas in spain for all lol only kidding lol might be a future billionare but we bread just dont do that lol

ps. a might think about it anyway lol