My goals

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by seanstevens, Jul 27, 2009.

1. seanstevens

seanstevens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I try to breakdown my goals into:

Overall goal
    Mid-term
    Now

My overall goal for Credit-Manager.Net Ltd is to become an established business that provides for my family and ensures my kids have a better standard of life than their parents did.

My "now" goals are simple. Complete the website within the next 10 days and get in online. Get myself into a couple of trade shows during August so that I can get the name out there.

I'm on my way.

Regards
    Sean

2. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

seanstevens, That's a good Goal. That will surely standardize your family. All the best!

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks for sharing your goals with us Sean and good luck with achieving them.

Have you set specific targets for this goal, so that you will know whether or not you have achieved it? E.g. to earn x £'s per month in profit by Mar 2010.

Is the business mostly web-based or will you also have a physical office or high street location?

4. DEADMAN

DEADMAN
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Are they your kids or their parents actually you? ;) Lol. Anyways, you've nice thought that every family man wants. I wish you successfully approach it.

What will your website name? And what will be your website about? Any new thoughts. All the best.

5. Nazreen

Nazreen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for sharing your goals with us Sean. Yes, you're definitely getting there. Best of luck to you and more power to your business.

I think that Sean has already mentioned the name of the domain in his post DEADMAN. The domain is Credit-Manager.Net.

6. akdesigns90

akdesigns90
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i hope you will be fine and to achieve all your goals :D

7. oriloca

oriloca
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Admin Edit: Post moved here.