My Goals

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by simplyjo, May 28, 2009.

1. simplyjo

simplyjo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi All,
    My goal is to earn a full time income online. Currently, I am struggling to balance my full time job and my part time online sprees. I'd love to have my own online business - Maybe even set up my own office and hire people to help me with it. For that, however, I'll need to gain more expertise in the field and ofcourse.. earn more money. Right now, I'm barely making usd 1k a month, which needs to go up to 5k atleast and consistently, for me to think about taking it up seriously.
    How is everyone else over here fairing with their online earnings ? What is your target (per month) and what are you earning ?
    This is a nice way to share our goals and achieve them together :)
    - Jo

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks for sharing your goals with us Jo. Earning 1K per month is great and I wouldn't underestimate how great an achievement that is. It provides you with an excellent foundation for expanding your online business, and the experience and knowledge you have gained in reaching that income level will be invaluable.

If you could increase your online income by 7% per month you will have reached your 5K goal in about 2yrs. You may be able to do this even quicker if you start working on it full time.

Have you wrote out a series of action steps that will take you closer to your goal and set target dates against them?

We wish you the very best of luck with it, please do keep us updated on your progress and ask any business questions you have, here on Business Advice Forum.

3. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Earning Online is something that isn't that easy as earning money isn't that easy unless you work for it. You make 1K per month, that's nice. You can uplift your earning by opening your own small online business, later you can enlarge it.