My Goal

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by princess2008, Sep 20, 2008.

1. princess2008

princess2008
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My goal for this year is to finish the building of our house and to make our online business work better with more choice of products.

Both are reachable and I hope we can succeed with both before 2009 though I am a little optimistic on that date hehe

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks for sharing your goals with us Princess and good luck with achieving them.

Have you contracted a builder for your house or are you doing it yourself, through direct labour?

Have you set specific targets for your business, e.g. the number of products you wish to carry, or the profit you want to make per month?

Please keep us updated as to how you are getting on.

3. harmin

harmin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks princess for sharing your goal with us.I wish you will achieve your both wishes.How much you are going to invest for your business and how much profit will you expect.

4. youbetcha1018

youbetcha1018
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi there princess2008, thank you for sharing your goals with us. Just like what they said, goodluck and I know that you can achieve your goals. Even you guys didn't ask, I too have goals before this year ends and next year. I am actually renovating our house and hope that it will be finish before Christmas. And I am planning to buy a new car for my family. I just wish that I can achieve my goals before the deadline.

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Youbetcha1018, feel free to start a new thread for your goals, in this category and we will make suggestions to help you achieve them.