my goal with the traffic of our web

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by gongjin1207, Jul 22, 2009.

1. gongjin1207

gongjin1207
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I will work hard to get more traffic to our web,any good suggestions appreciate!

2. Nazreen

Nazreen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Read up on SEO and there are a lot of very good tips that you can learn there as to how to drive traffic to your site. Some of them are posting in dofollow blogs and forums like BAF and directory submissions. There are many other ways too like offering freebies and giving contests.

What kind of marketing, either offline or online, have you done so far to promote your website gongjin1207?

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

gongjin1207, have you set specific targets in mind as regards how much traffic you want to generate and a date for when you want to reach that level of traffic? For example I set a goal for myself to have an average of 1,000 unique visitors per day by the end of Sept 09.

Have a look at some of the links in our Useful Online Business Resources thread. The 0 to $500 a month link in the blogging section might be particularly useful to you. I realize that your site is not a blog but the same promotion principles can apply to your site.

Have you a budget for promoting your site or are you focusing on free promotional opportunities? Either way can work very well.

Have you used any social networking services, such as Twitter or Facebook to promote your site?

4. gongjin1207

gongjin1207
    uix_expand uix_collapse

we are a online wholesale shopping mall,so we need to make our web know to more, i appreciate your sincere advice very much!

5. gongjin1207

gongjin1207
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've shared your Resources before, it's very good.now i'm going to try Twitter and Facebook ,thanks!

6. Nazreen

Nazreen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm not too sure if Facebook is also the most popular social networking site in China but I guess someone living there like yourself should know more about this than us. Anyway, it's good that you're going to try out marketing and advertising your website through these sites.

Aside from these sites, you can also promote through chat sites. I'd had colleagues and friends from China and they said that the most popular chat site there is QQ.

7. gongjin1207

gongjin1207
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes, the most popular chat tool is QQ,however i need to promote our web to the overseas, so which chat site is most popular in your country?
    you are so kind,thanks!

8. Nazreen

Nazreen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In Singapore, we usually use MSN or Yahoo Messenger here. There are also a lot of people who use Skype.

9. simplyjo

simplyjo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SEO
    Article Marketing
    Auto blogs
    All great sources of traffic :)

10. gongjin1207

gongjin1207
    uix_expand uix_collapse

my goal with our wholesale shopping mall

I want to promote our wholesale shopping to the world and let more and more people enjoy favorable chinese products.
    however i need advice on our web, every sincere advice will appreciate.
    Thank you in advance!

11. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Do you have any specific questions or areas where you would like advice? If you can please be a little more specific we will be able to provide you with more helpful replies.

[Threads merged!]

12. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Chinese products here in Nepal are very much cheaper than any other goods. We call them " Khassa " goods. They are cheaper but they don't last long. They get damaged in no time.

But there are Chinese goods which are expensive and that doesn't usually come in Nepal.

13. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

What does the word "Khassa" mean?

14. Sahil

Sahil
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I know Chinese products are really cheap here in India also, but they do not last for more time or it there quality is not good. But by selling them, it can give you handsome amount. And it is also in demand now a days.

I also want to know the meaning of "Khassa"

15. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

" Khassa " here means Chinese goods which are cheap. We give those goods name Khassa, like Khassa products/goods. I think there is a market called Khassa in border of Nepal and China and there is a market and that market sells cheap chinese goods which are called khassa products.

Yeah it's cheap in India too. But we get those cheap chinese products. The expensive and best products from China don't usually come in Nepal or India.

16. Sahil

Sahil
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, the best Chinese goods goes to US, UK and other countries because Chinese people get good amount from there.:mad:

17. akdesigns90

akdesigns90
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i think it's better to try auto surf traffic to get more visitor try it.

18. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Auto surf traffic will never helps on sales, it just wasting time.
    To increase the sales, affiliate program will be one of the best option

19. Sahil

Sahil
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Auto Surfs are a type of bots they end up your balance as fast as they can, they claim to send 10,000 visitors to our site but there won't be a single real visitor.

20. Ultimate

Ultimate
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Auto surf is not useful when you want to make sales in your web page. Because when you do the auto surf, you hardly see the websites displayed there. So it only helps to increase the total traffic of your site. But no quality traffic. Also remember, When you use Google adsense in your site, You must not promote your site at traffic exchange sites(Both manual and Auto).

It is best to do the SEO for your site, Get good backlinks from niche sites with good Page rank(PR) value. Also don't forget to search engines. As few people told, you can submit to directories, use it in signature space in forums etc. Don't spam .