My Goal with my blog

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by BenjaminCip, Jul 10, 2009.

1. BenjaminCip

BenjaminCip
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello everyone,

I have been blogging since April 2009, and I'm already making profit from my blog.
    It's not due to a chance factor, but a lifetime opportunity. I have been learning how to make profit from blogging for the past 4 years, and finally decided to start blogging from scratch. I can't deny that my 2 first months of blogging weren't that effective, but now I'm getting some passive income thanks to my special offers for my blog visitor.
    I'm really into affiliate marking, and my goal is to become one of the new top affiliate marketer and hopefully one of the best Making Money Online Source, and share my income with my faithful readers that would become part of my success. I do beliebe that in those crisis time people should help each other, that's why instead of keeping all the benefit for me, I will share some of the income with people make me earn money.

Thank you very much for reading my post!

Best regards,
    Benjamin Cip

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

What niche is you blog in, please feel free to share a link with us.

3. BenjaminCip

BenjaminCip
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Fergal! That's great you allow people to share their link in the thread! For those who are interested, my blog address is www.BenjaminCip.com, feel free to leave comment, subscribe to my newsletter or take a look at my specials offers. Thanks for reading ;)

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Your blog looks great Benjamin and I wish you the very best of luck with it. Making Money Online blogs have a lot of strong competition and it looks as if you are competing very strongly and making good progress, well done with that.

I've subscribed using Google reader, left a comment and I'm following you on Twitter.

How are Performancing Ads working out for you, they look great on your blog?

What have you got planned to promote your blog increase your revenue?

5. BenjaminCip

BenjaminCip
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you for your subscription, comment and following me on Twitter. I will try to introduce your forum to my friends. :)

Performancing Ads has a great potencial and a lifetime commission on referral. I am planning to monetize my blog by promoting affiliate products. I will of course make the products cheaper than other place by offering people some money back from commission I will earn from their sales.

6. Asswass

Asswass
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm a loyal and regular reader of Ben's Blog. It has great tips to make money online by blogging.

7. darkgray101

darkgray101
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Inspiring. I too have a 1month old blog. And its all about making money, and I wish it also generates money. Anyhow, I will visit your site and maybe learn a few tricks to make my blog a money-making machine.

8. trekker

trekker
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hi what 's your blog is about. Many people are creating blogs for google adsense. But it's more than that. I have my own too and I just use it to promote my referral programs. I still yet to find my niche, what's your blog address BTW?

9. chrisdina

chrisdina
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hi benjamin. I have visited your blog, and I just want to say that I like your logo. I think that's a cool logo.

10. daniboy10

daniboy10
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hi benjamin, I like your blog I think it has very interesting stuff... keep with the good work
    I've created a blog a few days ago so I can promote my referral programs... but I don't understand html vey well ... so its being hard to make a good blog...

anyway your blog is great

11. BenjaminCip

BenjaminCip
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you everyone. In case you didn't notice, my blog address is written in my signature.

My blog is about how to start a making money online venture. I'm offering blogging tips, contest, and making money online method etc. If you use all the tips and method I use, you'll make money online for sure. Please note that it's not a get-rich-quick theme. I'm using concrete way to generate an income online. I'm not making a 5 figures income yet, my blog is only live since April 2009.

If you have any question, don't hesitate to reply me to this thread or use the contact form on my site. And I'll reply to you as soon as I check your mail. I'm a full time blogger at the moment, so you won't have to wait that much to get a reply from me.

P.S : you're welcome to comment on my blog too. :) If you accounter any problem when visiting my blog, please let me know :)