My goal to become a sucessful blogger+ a well known designer!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by adwaitk007, Jul 25, 2010.

1. adwaitk007

adwaitk007
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello guys!
    1st of all I will introduce myself. Myself Adwait and I am from a small town of India. 2years ago I brought broadband connection to my PC and that was the moment when I fall in love with it.

I got attracted to the "websites" and desided to start my own blagging website. The people here might remember the topics I started at very 1st stage of this BAF. like "how to start website, how to get domain,etc". Now when I read them just come know "how innocent I was" :)

Now I am the owner of about 5 websites.

Now when I think of a "goal" I just want to become a famous blogger. That's why I am focusing my attention on my Sports blog. :) I hope I will achieve this in coming years.
    Also I am a designer. as you can see my Portfolio which is full of my designing work. But still most of the guys don't know who I am. So I want to make my Identity in designing field too.

What you guys think about these goals? Do you think it's possible for me? Or I am over expecting? Please reply honestly.

Cheers!
    Adwait

2. 50Cent

50Cent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi! I seen your portfolio, it is pretty nice done on the layout and designs of the website and work. To achieve your goal as a "Designer" it is really possible for you because you offer good works and low rates.

I also seen your Sports Blog, your theme is good nice and not hurting eyes at all. Just that before opening the forum fill up all the empty boards. Some people who look at empty forum that would not even want to join. If you keep promoting your Sports Blog and keep updating it with all latest sports news you can make it mate.

Good luck with your goals!

3. adwaitk007

adwaitk007
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hey thanks 50Cent! Well just tell me how I can fill the boards? I can't do it myself at least need another active member! That's why running forum posting contest. but no response.

by the way you are really a good person. because I just noticed that you are also a designer. And I hardly seen such encouragement from a person to a person of same field of work!

Thanks again!
    Regards,
    Adwait

4. 50Cent

50Cent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To fill up your boards it is really simple, start related topics to the types of section you have on your forum. Or you can join promotion forum and start doing posts exchanges with others members on the forum. Join this forum and do posts exchanges here i am sure you will get some good responds.

Link: www.forumpromotion.net

5. adwaitk007

adwaitk007
    uix_expand uix_collapse

well I tried to login there. But getting too much confused! Don't know why! but how that forum works? Really don't know!

6. 50Cent

50Cent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just log in then go to exchange Central>start a topic about the exchange of your forum.

7. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks for sharing your goals with us Adwait. You are currently focusing on two quite different goals. Have you considered on focusing on only one of them until you achieve a certain level of success with it? This would allow you to concentrate on that goal much more and significantly increase your chance of success.

8. chanel26

chanel26
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I really hope you can achieve much more just like all of us here.
    Life is great!