My Goal June and July 2008 +

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by b4db0y, Jun 24, 2008.

1. b4db0y

b4db0y
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Alright like my goal is to reach about $2k. I have planned out the details and will start as soon as my adsense account is repaired. I will do this buy making and selling proxies.

P.S. I you would like to buy sites earning $40+ a month, do tell me

#1 b4db0y, Jun 24, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2008
  2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks for sharing your goal with us. When you say that you want "to reach about $2k" are you saying that you want your total income for June and July to be $2K?

3. Nazreen

Nazreen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'd also like to know how you make money by making and selling proxies. Care to explain further on this online money-making opportunity b4db0y?

If you don't mind my asking, how much are you earning now per month?

4. dahlia84

dahlia84
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nazreen,

If I am not mistaken, proxy sites normally earn money only by the advertisements put on them. If a proxy site is popular, chances are there it can earn even $100 per week.

However, finding a reliable host for such proxy sites is very hard. Dedicated proxy site hosting would cost you a huge sum.

Badboy - Good luck with your goals mate.

5. JPolito830

JPolito830
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Good luck reaching your goal...Keep us updated!

6. divyun

divyun
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i see some proxy sites' links in your signature and also your creating and selling proxies a unique idea. but is really difficult to find hosts for such things. you might succeed with this. your goal is quite high( $2000) but if you achieve it please do share your experience.

7. Nazreen

Nazreen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My question is still left unanswered though. :( How do you make money by creating and selling proxy sites?

I would guess that you create some proxy sites and put some google ads in them. After that, your site will start to get traffic and at the same time, earn some advertising revenue. Then, you sell your proxy site for a nice profit, right? If this is the case then it's almost the same thing as Flipping Websites.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

8. DEADMAN

DEADMAN
    uix_expand uix_collapse

B4dbOy, very nice concept. Proxy sites are too much popular still in the eye of people. All the best for your work. I hope you reach your destination. And Nazreen, that's called Website Flipping you're talking about.

All the best, b4dbOy!

9. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Get a domain name, develop a proxy site on the domain using a free script, promote the site for some time and generate revenue from it by selling ad space or using an ad network such as Adsense. Once you have the site up and running and generating revenue sell the site for a multiple of the monthly revenue on busy webmaster forums such as Digitalpoint, Sitepoint or even our very own HostBidder.com.

10. Nazreen

Nazreen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks Fergal! I guess it's almost the same as flipping websites then but the main difference is that this is focused on proxy sites. Also, you don't buy and sell websites but build the website and sell it.

11. CLSbrunette

CLSbrunette
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My goal for this year 2008 is to start my own business. (Was able to achieve it.) So the next step would be to let it take off and find a good account to make it stable.

12. harmin

harmin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

thanks for sharing your goal with us.I had also want to know the concept of making money by buying and selling proxy sites.Have you achieved your goal.