My Goal Isd To Double My Earnings In Mylot

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by cuteguy, Oct 13, 2009.

1. cuteguy

cuteguy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Mylot is one of the legitimate paid to post sites in the internet. I am making around 40 dollars in a month, my goal is just very simple, i want it at least it to be doubled. Are you also part of the site?

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I've visited MyLot a few times but I've never become a member. Good luck with your goal.

What actions are you taking to help you achieve your goal?

3. cuteguy

cuteguy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i am trying to post as much as possible and i also try to find some referrals so i get some percentage but i really find it very hard to find out. thanks for your response.

4. seanstevens

seanstevens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Out of interest, how much time do you currently spend on the site to earn $40 and how much time do you believe you will need to spend on their to earn $80?

5. simplyjo

simplyjo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

WOW - You earn $40 a month on mylot. That is huge. I am a member their too - I was very active last year and max I made was $10 in 2 months or so of hard work - spending hours posting new topics. You are doing a good job then. Keep it up :)

6. cuteguy

cuteguy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I normally go in the site for 3 - 5 hours in a day.

7. ekta74

ekta74
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I wonder how many referrals u have ? ..We hardly get $0.10 per day and that too if we spend atleast 3 hours in starting discussions,replying to questions asked by other members,making blogs,friends etc etc ..But yes,Mylot is indeed one of the oldest and legitimate paid to post sites !!

8. nithin_hbk007

nithin_hbk007
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Mylot is a very good site..One gets a lot of information from that site..i got many friends from that site and they helped me in a number of ways..I joined that site not because its a paying site but just for getting more information ...Hope you double your earnig in the near future..

9. Elomelo

Elomelo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Earning $40 from myLot in a month is like a daydream to me. I have got three payouts from myLot so far which took me almost 6 months to accumulate the amount. But I enjoy posting in myLot, not the money. That is also a very popular website.

10. substance

substance
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I like mylot too and the tasks they are giving out for writing articles make me accumulate my earnings too this month and I hope they will give out more writing tasks before the month is out.

I want to have an earnings of 100$ from mylot this time; all from writing tasks.
    Great site to get one-one information from others.