My Free Stuff Site

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by ChristieAvery, Apr 15, 2015.

1. ChristieAvery

ChristieAvery
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

Please could you review my site: www.wowfreestuff.co.uk Please let me know if you think it needs any changes, I am still working on it, but its currently climbing up in the ranks and it is starting to get traffic, so will need to start making some more changes soon.

2. James4

James4
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Analysis your competitor's website and find how's they are doing to make their website better. At end find how you can make much batter than them. I know It's hard but if you are in online marketing field then you have must face to these challenges to beat your competitor. thanks.

3. ellisthomas86

ellisthomas86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Don't hurry for changes in the website. If you would not have gained traffic, then thinking out for a change could have been a point of consideration. If you have seen any negative effect with the SERP or site's performance, the changes to be done up with the site could have been focused within.

• Like Like x 1
  4. xoomsolutions

xoomsolutions
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Much better. but the button displayed "Take me on the top" when we scroll down which should be displayed in the footer portion.

5. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I disagree, and would like to make one correction. You said the button said "Take me on the top", which would be wrong if it actually said that but it actually says "Take Me To The Top", which is what it actually should say. The way it is now, the button allows the visitor to return to the top of the page from anywhere on the page, which is much more convenient than scrolling all the way to the bottom just to return to the top, or sroling manually to the top of the page. I do think it should be a darker blue, although not too dark. Right now it almost blends into the background, and visitors may not know it's there.

6. ClouDNS

ClouDNS
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The blog looks like the offers. For me, it is not so good for the identity of your offers in my mind.
    Try adding some padding in right of the blog posts. Currently the text reach the border.
    Nice view!