My CWIIL GROUP Review

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by Francesco, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Francesco

Francesco
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ciao!

My name is Francesco and I would like to tell people about CWIIL GROUP of Companies by giving a personal review here so that others can benefit form m experiences:

CWIIL has helped me with my business from the very beginning with everything from making a top professional business plan to getting funding to construction, logistics, it infrastructure and even human resources :) For past 3 years I have gone from wanting to start a business but not having a clue how to go about it to having a flourishing business, still in the small end of the scale but I am proud none the less :D and I know I owe to the amazingly professional officials and teams at CWIIL Group. I am blessed that they saw potential in me despite my absolute lack of knowledge, but they have guided me through and I they are always ready to help their clients - even after regular office hours they can be reached, and as long as you are upfront about your doubts and worries, there'll be no issues.

I advise anyone interested to go visit their websites for more information, and if you want to know more about me and / or my business you are welcome to contact me on Skype: francesco.ferrari70 (am new so can't post my email yet, sorry folks)

Ciao!

2. ElijahBecket

ElijahBecket
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Francesco,
    Great to see your review here. I have also had the pleasure of doing business with CWIIL GROUP. Mainly I've been in contact with their media and legal wings, while on occasion the HR unit have been involved as well. As a marketing professional it is crucial for me to be able to provide publicity for those of my clients that wants it and with CWIIL GROUP it is always a breeze, so I would also like to give a warm recommendation.