My Business Goals.. Set, Attain, onto the next...

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by attainment, Mar 6, 2010.

1. attainment

attainment
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Everyone,

I am new here, but successfully own & operate Attainment Life Management & Business Coaching. When it comes to goals, I am moving strong because I truly believe in what I am doing and never stop practicing the sometimes lost art of proper customer service. 24/7 if needed, as the customer/client is always first.

I had already attained my first goal of leaving my prior business in the franchise coffee shop game, traveling the world, to start my own business. I spent 7 months on the side, properly building this beast.

I also have built a great client list and am already in the "green" with profit. I provide successful coaching through face to face, on-site, phone sessions and email sessions. Between Guerilla Marketing, Twitter and Google, things are going great. Time Management, Business Model/Plan, and follow through have been excellent strong points for me.

I would love to help forum members in any way that I can! Please email me if you wish.

[email protected]
    AttainmentLife.com

2. myte

myte
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just wanted to let you know you have a new subscriber- me!

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Well done on achieving your goals to date attainment, what are your goals for the future?

4. johndale

johndale
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Same here. I'm one of your subscriber now. Goodluck on your future endeavors. I hope I can also be like you. You can be like a mentor for everyone ;)

5. safex

safex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello, First of all I feel really jelous for ur achievements :eek: , specially for time management! It seems u are highly qualified and ambitious person :) Good luck with ur Future goals im totally sure you will succeed in achieving them!! well done!

6. attainment

attainment
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you...

Thank you all for the kinds words. Things are truly keeping me going. A major factor for my motivation is "getting out what I put in." I teach this to all of my clients, as you always need to keep putting energy into positive outlets every day. Marketing, Customers, even Family on the personal side, all play such a vital role in the great balancing act of business & life.

Even with a sluggish economy, I am getting clients signed up rapidly, and keeping them signed on. Many thanks to my planning, committment and follow through. Some days are tough naturally, however I use this as fuel to keep pushing forward. When it comes to self employment, you cannot just sit back and wait. Or at least I refuse to. There are always way to inovate and explore, we just need to focus and execute.

Remember, if there is anything I can do to help you please drop me an email and we can chat! :)

Thanks,

Lou DePasquale
    [email protected]

7. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Well done Lou, glad to hear that things are going well for you. Keep up the good work and I wish you continued success with it.