My blog has been published last month (april-14) but i am not getting any rank.

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by dancarto, Apr 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dancarto

dancarto
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My blog has been published last month (april-14) but i am not getting any rank. Can anyone tell me what is reason behind this and what is the way for getting rank of my blog??

2. marrick

marrick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You did not provide enough info for us to determine what could be the cause.

what are the things that you've done on the past one month to your blog?
    What kind of blog you are running?
    how heavy is the competition?
    What kind of content did you publish?

Answer those question for us to help you.

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Marrick makes an excellent point. In order to give you an accurate answer, we have to have as much information as possible. For more information on how to ask a question, check out this thread.
    Marrick has also brought up some reasons why your blog may not be ranking. If you're in a competitive niche, others may be doing things to get their websites ranked that you are not. They could also have more interesting, informative blog posts. How you write is just as important as what you write about. Even if you write about something of interest to your visitors, if your blog posts are boring, no one will want to read them.
    And, finally, you might want to check the calendar. Today is April 23, and you published the blog on April 14. Even if April-14 is supposed to indicate the month and year, it hasn't even been close to a month yet. Also, no one can get a website ranked for useful keywords in less than a month. It's not time to worry yet.
    I am closing this thread for now, but if you let me know via PM when you have the additional information we need, l will be happy to re-open it for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.