My $3000 Goal this month

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by -wataru-, Aug 9, 2008.

1. -wataru-

-wataru-
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thats my current goal and so far I already earned $400+ from selling links on my PR3 directory, doing forum posting jobs, selling my signature links on forums, doing advertisements like directory submissions. But too bad I guess I wont make it to 3k this month I need to do more work to reach that. If you can suggest more ways of earning then you can always post it here. Thanks in advanced.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks for sharing your goal with us.

Do you think that your goal might be more achievable if you set it for a few months away? Just as an example you might set your income goal to something like $1,500 in Aug, $2,000 in Sept, $2,500 in Oct and $3,000 in Nov.

Your post would suggest that you have already decided that you are not going to achieve your goal this month. It is better to re-evaluate a goal than to have one we know that we won't achieve. If you know that you won't achieve it is difficult to motivate yourself to work towards it. Goals are much more effective when they are realistic.

Good luck with it. The revenue that you have already earned this month is an excellent start so congratulations on that.

3. -wataru-

-wataru-
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for the feedback. Actually I am starting to do more freelance work that I think would help me achieve this goal. I am just waiting and looking for the right opportunity.

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

5. -wataru-

-wataru-
    uix_expand uix_collapse

oh thanks for the info man. I will definitely use that list that you have just provided.

6. Swastik

Swastik
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To be honest, I'd like to setup a more realistic goal like earning 1000+$ this month, then building it up. However, the start you've made is great and I believe that a single day can spike up the graphs.

It's not impossible to make 3000$, but a bit unrealistic when you've made 400$ till now in this month. Anyways, You can try forum posting, blog commenting, website flipping or any new idea which can help you achieve the goal.

Best of luck!

7. harmin

harmin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for sharing your goal with us.Congratulations for your starting income of this month.
    Do you really think that you can achieve your goal in this month.You should think about it.