Must Have iPhone Apps for Business

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by akashjshah, Nov 24, 2009.

1. akashjshah

akashjshah
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The iPhone has swept the nation. Everywhere you look, almost every person is sporting their white headphones with their iPhone in their hands. To me, the iPhone is more than just a phone and an iPod with a shiny Apple logo on the back. I’ve had my iPhone 3G for over a year now. I don’t mean to sound like every other iPhone enthusiast, but I truly cannot live without it. One of the reasons it’s now an integral part of my life is its application capabilities. Being an entrepreneur myself, my iPhone is a savior. The “Email and Internet everywhere you go” is a known benefit of the iPhone. However, what some people fail to see is it’s great abilities in the application market. In this article, I will explain the top application that I use on my iPhone to manage my companies.

Read "Top iPhone Apps for Entrepreneur's" here.

2. Keaton

Keaton
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree totally with you, I love my iPhone and so does everyone I know who has one. If I forgot to take my phone somewhere I don't think I would be able to survive.

They are very expensive for a phone but I think for what you get, they are great.

When I say they are expensive that's over here in the UK, where they are £450 without contact and on contract they have stupid tariffs.

3. kristenhanna

kristenhanna
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, I do agree your points.There are many smartphones available in market, but the most used one in the business industry is iPhone. Below mentioned are the few iPhone apps which I felt would be needed for business people.
    Milestones
    Mysite.com
    Quickoffice.doc
    Clockin
    iTerminal
    Flight PRO