Multilevel Marketing

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by TheGrandAdmiral, Oct 9, 2014.

1. TheGrandAdmiral

TheGrandAdmiral
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I will be investing in an up-and-coming multi-level marketing company. Since I am getting in at this time, I am guaranteed to make my money back over the course of a year at latest just for investing. For sure, I'm getting into this one. I would like to know if anyone here has experience with network marketing or multi-level marketing.

2. Michael Leng

Michael Leng
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I do MLM as my part time job. Business plan is very important to attract to any prospect be partner of bisiness. Secondly, product quality is significant factor for making sales.

If both of the above core business are very strong. It will grow up.

3. TheGrandAdmiral

TheGrandAdmiral
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Excellent. I am pretty sure that this is going to succeed, and in a worst-case scenario, I'll get my money back plus a small profit by the end of next year.

4. Constantin

Constantin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nobody can guarantee making a profit just for investing.

It's good to be enthusiastic about a business but do not let yourself fooled by empty promises. The few MLMs that have survived for more than a year or two never promised that there wouldn't be any work involved. Doesn't it sound strange that all they ask from you is your money?

I'm not saying "Don't invest" but be very careful and do your homework - there is a great chance this is a scam.

5. TheGrandAdmiral

TheGrandAdmiral
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Of course. There is a site up and products are being moved though. Of course I expect to put work into this in order to get my money, but I will be getting money back without even doing anything.

6. Mark Robinson

Mark Robinson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I love it when people can see the real beauty of MLM or Network Marketing Industry Profession. Really it’s a passion, a drive, a heartbeat when coupled with a team that is as passionate as you are for success.

7. James Martin

James Martin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Personally I love the network marketing profession. It encourages personal growth through sales and business training. The low barrier to entry makes it possible for anyone to create a lifestyle business. However, because of this low barrier to entry, many individuals stay in the amateur category and never progress through to the professional category as they do not take their development and growth seriously.

8. mikefarrell

mikefarrell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would agree with Mr. Michael Leng. But you have to be extra careful since MLM scams are very rampant today. Make sure that the MLM company you're investing to is a legit one. All the best!

Regards,
    Mike

9. kelvin02

kelvin02
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah. I have more than 4 years experience in mlm fields. At first I faced lots of problem and got some losses from multilevel marketing. Anyhow, confidently I invest money into various compensation plans with earns lots of money. After that I understand all logical concepts about mlm business further I got new idea in my mind. Why I can’t start mlm business in online. So, I plan to start network marketing business. After few weeks I securely start mlm site with attractive compensation plans by using arm Mlm Company. They give best to make my mlm site. Now, I effectively ran my business.