Multi-Language SEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Vfdehfv, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Vfdehfv

Vfdehfv
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have a project that I'm working on where the main goal was to deliver SEO options and advice. I think it's coming along nicely, and the scope has greatly expanded.

Now it turns out the site isn't going to be just for the English speaking world, but also for German, Chinese, Japanese, and possible other languages. As if programming this localization wasn't complicated enough, not I have to try and figure out the best way to approach SEO from a multiple language standpoint.

Has anyone had expirence with this at all? Any tips or information that would help me out? Should I just stick with the usual inbound linking strategy, just with different language sites?

2. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Multi languages SEO is a hard task, the most common method being used is building link with multi languages, mean use german anchor text in german languages site in link building, it would be better if the backlink site if hosted at german and/or german ip. it sames happen for other languages.

3. Indianweb

Indianweb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SEO on multilingual sites is very awesome and experienced work

4. zorbis

zorbis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I worked on Swedish websites and i don't think its very tough job because every time i give my reports in English to my clients and they just translate in Swedish and return to me. I used all the content provide by them. The keyword ranked on first position in their search engines and everything is well.

5. stellaandreapark

stellaandreapark
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is a tough job. Ranking on English language is hard how about the other languages. And not just 2 huh... A different kind of approach is needed to this. Submitting to local business directories might help.

6. lizatailor23

lizatailor23
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Re:

If your site has mutiple lanuage then there will be problems. just sepreate each of pages lanuage wise and do SEO. You can find more details about SEO softwares and free tools in my web site.

7. band

band
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In the first phase, Apple SIRI apps and Google translate tool is not supported all the languages. What I try to say is, deliver a multi-language site phase by phase, it is more easier to handle, slowly added more languages. Translation through tool is not reliable, hiring experience copy writer is a must.