MotoG3 Phone is Good or not?

Discussion in 'Smartphones & Other Devices' started by AakashAgarwal, Aug 28, 2015.

1. AakashAgarwal

AakashAgarwal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi friends,

kindly tell MotoG3 generation is good to buy or not.Kindly post a review

2. kitchie

kitchie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't like Motorola, because my experience with their previous phone which is the L7 5 years ago was not good and I promised to myself that I'm not gonna buy Motorola phones ever.

3. John Hardra

John Hardra
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is one of the best phone i ever have in this budget.. i like the most it's shaking feature which attracts me to buy this and also this is not so big in size and the wait is very good... 4.5 stars out 5 for this phone...

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I checked the specs on a few websites and a review on another. What exactly is the "shaking" feature? I couldn't find any information in the specs, and the closest I found in the review was turning your wrist twice to turn on the phone, which is not really "shaking " the phone. What is the "shaking" feature, and does it do something, or does it prevent something? What is it for?

• Like Like x 1
  5. John Hardra

John Hardra
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Shaking feature is basically use to On-Off the flashlights...

6. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I'm not sure this is a good idea. Every time I turned on the flashlight, I'd be afraid of breaking something on the phone, especially one at this price. Also, according to a review on cnet.com, it only works some of the time. There are apps available that turn the flashlight on by tapping on the app icon, making the "shaking" feature unnecessary. They are also more reliable.

7. Rahul Bajaj

Rahul Bajaj
    uix_expand uix_collapse

MotoG3 is best and it also depends on its features. but you can also try other companies phone like red Mi which are best and popular now a days with Good rating and Reviews.

8. nurabooo

nurabooo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, Akash, I'm currently using Moto G3 in my view it is a good midrange phone . note that it doesn't support Android 7.0 but you can install CM 7.0 which is currently unofficial

9. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you like to play too many games on your mobile then I would not recommend you this phone i am using this phone as you may face heating issues. Other than that it is pretty good mobile phone with reasonably good camera and voice quality.