Motivational Thought #2: The Greatest Form of Strength

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by jemmi20, Sep 10, 2012.

1. jemmi20

jemmi20
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Love yourself by slowing down a few moments and visualizing this: what if, no matter what anyone else said or did, you responded with kindness? See it, feel it. If you were kind no matter what, are your fears that some people would walk all over you really justified?

Remember, kindness is not synonymous with giving up or giving in. You can stand your ground and be kind at the same time, and in fact achieve far more in doing so. Kindness is not weakness, it is the greatest form of strength. Do your best to try it, and watch the difference it makes.

2. qasexperian

qasexperian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't think we fear that some people would walk all over us. I think it's impossible to respond with kindness always because sometimes the things we hear effect our lives negatively, which in turn change our mood. That's what causes and unpleasant response.

3. eastvantage

eastvantage
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yep, I'd agree with you. I do believe that love begets love. Your reaction depends on how people around you treat you.