Motivation

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by Lbvcjhks, Sep 3, 2011.

1. Lbvcjhks

Lbvcjhks
    uix_expand uix_collapse

So I ended up getting myself "The Journal". I'm trying to get motivated in many different areas of my life and read that journalling might help. I'm a little stoked to try it out but have a block when it comes to writing out my feelings during the day, what I was thinking about when I indulged in a habit, etc. So I wrote a short story, never done it before and I'm not sure that it is really helping my motivation but hey maybe it could end up being a desire that I never really looked at.
    My apoplogies for any spelling and grammar errors.

....he wouldn't hurt a fly.

I seen it, I think I seen it, I definitely seen it. Maybe it will fly out of my office, maybe it will go to the window and bang its head there. I really don't care where it goes as long as it stays away from me. There it goes again, I try to shoo it away, and actually touched the little bugger. I think its gone now.Sonofa! Of all the places you have to land, you pick the edge of my cup, must be the sugar. I wait until he is fully past the ledge and working his way towards the liquid before I quickly smack my hand over top of the cup. Gotcha! I feel him bang into the palm of my hand a couple times and then.....nothing. What should I do with him? I know he's gonna be floating on the top of my coffee. What should I do with the cup, should I just throw it out? I can't just rinse it out, soap won't even work, I need a little bleach. Holy **** he's coming out beside my thumb, my brain's quick enough to let me know that I don't want to squish him between my fingers, I try to lightly squeeze him. There he goes. Where's that fly swatter?! Hell with it, I'll just roll up these papers, they'll work. Something in the monitor attracts them, not sure what it is, maybe its the brightness, maybe its a high pitch sound, o well I don't want to clean fly guts off the monitor anyways so I'll give him a warning shoo. Hmmm, that report has to go through two more people, should I? Thaaaats's it, thaaaaat's it...onto the desk, eeeeasy, wait till he starts rubbing his little hands together......SMACK. Where did he go. My peripheral vision comes in handy here, cause I know he twitching somewhere. There he is on the floor, man I hit him hard and he's still kickin a little. I can't just let him lay there and die...SMACK. Yuk, I hate this part, it's amazing how strong their wings are, he's partially stuck to the floor and I have to tug a little to free him. I kinda feel bad, I think we started to create a bond of some sort I didn't really have to kill him. I guess I would hurt a fly.

Wade

2. Shahrier

Shahrier
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't know exactly what to say to this, as it is basically about you and your encounter with a fly.. Unless there is meaning to it that you can elaborate on?

3. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

lol this is funny. :D what i could suggest then is to publish it somewhere like blogspot. i think its better than LJ. for your your writing may lead to something else.

you could be good at writing script for movies :D