Most popular small business in New York..?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by williamjames732, Mar 14, 2013.

1. williamjames732

williamjames732
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,

I want to know which small business is most popular in New York...? And how I popular my business in New York..?

Thanks

2. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am not sure about what is the most popular business but my guess would be street food? However, there are various things you can do to promote you business. Can you provide some details as to what kind of business you run in NY?

3. Ambparker

Ambparker
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Small Restaurants and Street foods are popular businesses in New York. To start these small businesses, you need too much investment because you have to apply for a license for street food corner and restaurant. The New York's food corporation takes security funds to start these street food corner or a restaurant because its a question of public health.

4. 2misi.com

2misi.com
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Street food stalls are certainly one of the one of the more popular small business options. There are various innovations and*creations that street sellers like American food vendors use such as utilizing a van.
    To start a business make sure you know and sell the kinds of food that are popular with Americans, what they like and what appeals to them.

5. Bharat Book

Bharat Book
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Food van i. e. street food is getting popular business now days,
    Few options are still available for the small business market, soap making, candle making and supplying etc.

6. williamjames732

williamjames732
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hmm.. I also like food business!!

Thanks for advise Guys!!

7. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Food Business can be small business or common business But It can be very much profitable kind of Business. Have you thought of starting a Food Business williamjames?

8. Rachel S

Rachel S
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think for the ladies as a Beauty Consultant have a great opportunities in New York. this also include employees part time offer and full time offer. This position really good for the little business holders and for the owner as well. I also recommended Car business, Internet business, Computer business, Online Marketing also great positions for everyone in New York. :)

Thanks !!!

Rachel !!!