Most Important Thing for Good Personality?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by rf-harris, Mar 29, 2016.

1. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What is the most important thing for a good personality. Is it the way he/she talk, his/her attitude, his/her confidence, his/her physique or something else?

2. newbee

newbee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I believe the primary thing for a good personality is self-confidence and determinant.. Being confident brings positive energy that helps in understanding others clearly. Attitude does matters for a good personality as it is the factor that decides how people would love to see you and talk to you.. So if you are good at attitude and enough confident about what you are saying and doing, then physique doesn't matter...

3. Lily Alvin

Lily Alvin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Attitude is the thing to have when it comes to personality, how you present yourself, how you behave in critical situations must show off your personality with confidence.

4. Raj

Raj
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The way one speaks (conveying) always influence first!!
    Also how you react to situations are most important for good personality

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. hanerykroze

hanerykroze
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To make Good personality try to always look on the bright side, be positive and smile. Being confident doesn’t mean you have to suddenly be extremely extroverted and talkative. Reassure yourself everyday that you are amazing.

6. Paralabs

Paralabs
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I believe that the most important thing - it's a good attitude to people and to the world as a whole, the desire to help and improve.

7. anna c

anna c
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Personally, I think attitude plays an important role in having an overall good personality. How one expresses his or her ideas, responds to both good and bad situations, and how one interacts with other people regardless of position or status can reflect their personality.

8. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Many people are mentioning attitude and it is true that attitude is one of the more important things to make a good personality. Surprisingly no one has mentioned anything about the looks and how someone present itself. Does it suggest that it doesn't matter if you are tall or short, fat or smart ?

9. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Looks and presentation aren't a measure of a good personality. You could be short and fat and ugly and dress in a potato sack and have a great personality. Paris Hilton is supposed to be beautiful and dress well but she has the personality of a cabbage.

10. Rob Schneider

Rob Schneider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Good and clean clothes and polite communication skills are key for a good personality.

11. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Why? What do clothes have to do with a good personality?

12. Rob Schneider

Rob Schneider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

They way a person dresses up displays their attitude and emotions , its just my hypothesis but if i am conducting an interview and a person walks in the room with a sleeves less shirt and shorts and a backward cap on his head (even though he might be fit for the job) what will be my first impression of him or what will be yours?

13. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

The question was about personality not how a person presents themselves. They are not the same thing.

14. Rob Schneider

Rob Schneider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah but what i am trying to say is that clothes do have a percentage on a persons personality.

15. VnhumR

VnhumR
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In my opinion, good attitude is the key to good personality. Want to know about a person? Look at how he/she reacts in difficult time/ situation. It's when the true nature is shown.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. alexdisuza

alexdisuza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Positive approach and confidence are key factors of good personality. Both are two different terms but are inter related in many factors. A positive approach will make one believe in them and this self belief will help a lot in achieving a difficult situations. Being positive in whatever you do helps in finding better solutions even in worst case scenarios.