Money Making Opportunities - YouTube

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by arnold8051, Sep 2, 2012.

1. arnold8051

arnold8051
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are various ways of making money on Internet and one of the most popular ways is You Tube. You only need to be tient, determined and creative and it can be the best way of making money.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi arnold8051, can you please give a little more info on how you suggest making money from YouTube?

3. remonray

remonray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I only know one way of earning through youtube that is putting your shortened link through adfoc.us/adf.ly in the description of the video.And when the viewers click your link,they will get some $$ it is like 10000 clicks=6$ which you can withdraw from paypal.But,it is lengthy and quite hard to earn from it.

Any other good ways to earn through youtube?

• Like Like x 1
  4. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm not good in making money from youtube, i know only as remonray say, it is pay per view but the rate is not high enough. It will be better if you can tell more about making money by using youtube

5. rangrage

rangrage
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are a some people making a decent income from youtube, but it is not for everyone. They make money by reviewing products which they like, for example if you have an iPhone you can go and buy different accessories for your iPhone and then create a video about the pro's and con's of the product and in the description of the video you put an affiliate link to that product so people who like the product can purchase it through your link.

• Like Like x 1
  6. JBMedia

JBMedia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

YouTube also pays you at a certain point themselves. You really only get paid from YouTube once you've reached a high "status". Such as your videos getting close if not over 1,000,000 views a piece. The best pay out is from the channel views/subscribers. However, if you're videos aren't getting that type of exposure, you'll definitely not being making money from that end either.

7. UTMediaGroup

UTMediaGroup
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you know what you are doing then you can make some good money on youtube. I have heard that Jenna Marbles several thousand a day.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Rank Fruit

Rank Fruit
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can also make money through YouTube, slightly indirectly promote their brand or product through your YouTube video. A thoughtful video can get you traffic for your site, it allows the audience interested in the product, which can viewers into consumers buy whatever it is you are selling.

9. Justinjude

Justinjude
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I had no idea before that I could make money just by making people watch videos on YouTube. It can be a good option to try.

10. altcom

altcom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have client as to optimize youtube ranking. Instead of waiting people to click the video or affiliate link, we can offer different services to achieve similar revenue. We can help user design youtube channel + market to social media + SEO. It is important to offer what you can do, instead of offer thing looks great but cant be achieve.

11. johndrew10

johndrew10
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i wamt to earn online ! thank you so much to provide information.

12. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can earn from Youtube by becoming a YouTube Partner channel. As long as you can do original content and have lots of subscribers, you can be one. Here's a few FAQs: http://support.google.com/youtube/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2548877
    http://www.youtube.com/yt/creators/partner.html

It's kinda slow as not all viewers click the description page. These only works most on download links and the like.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Shahrier

Shahrier
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Personally I think youtube is a great way to earn money but only if you are a youtube partner and if you have good content. I never use the link shortening websites that earn you money because it's not worth it at all.

14. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It does work, but the return is very minimal, especially if your video is not that popular.

15. wasi90lk

wasi90lk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The most important thing is, to have patience and determination. If you have these two, you may become very successful.

16. psrb4u

psrb4u
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, if you are good at creating some useful videos, then you can earn some good bucks for yourself through youtube.

17. MoneyTrack

MoneyTrack
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Youtube is great IF you have great content and videos that people want to see. It really depends on what line of work you are in. I am thinking about creating some videos that offer simple and straightforward financial advice to people. That is the basis of my blog and I really hope to expand into Youtube in the near future!

18. Kewin Peter

Kewin Peter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

HI arnold Please give Full detail To earn Money through youtube.

19. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

20. shagee

shagee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

online business offer so many money making opportunities to all online
    user. there are various way to earn money with online system ,like web developing , and
    work in SEO which a most useful and helpful for every online business person.....