Money-hungry owners.

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Jerlene, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Jerlene

Jerlene
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What do you think about owners of businesses who are only money hungry and do not keep its customers, members, etc. In mind? I personally don't see why they should stay in business but I do see how they stay in business.

2. 2misi.com

2misi.com
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Business owner with unreasonable business ethic will not last long due to unreliable service and it turns into sour relationship with customers.
    A business must prioritize better service experience for customer compare with one time huge profit.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I think that the most successful and profitable businesses are those that look after their customers and provide value to those customers. Hence, for business owners that are money hungry, they should remember where there money comes from and ensure that they are always focused on helping and serving their profitable customers.

4. RevaxMedia

RevaxMedia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

it's easy they are making money - churning out clients - people become millionaires this way. Nice guys usually finish last is the saying.

5. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To put it simply - they are short term thinkers.
    They only want to earn money the fastest way just like you order from a fast food chain store.
    They don't value consumers and clients.
    They try to think something new about how to keep customers at bait to their new "instant-short-term-goal" ideas and not about creating a long term solution for their business that aims to provide credibility, trust and loyalty from customers.

And I don't think they would survive this kind of business thinking or ideology simply because people learn from mistakes. And when people learn, they are not so dumb to keep biting at your bait when they already know who you are - even though you change your name a hundred times.

Not like loyalty where you create relationship from customers that lasts long.
    You build your brand close to the minds of your consumers [like Coke, for example]
    So okay.. I did not put it simply. :D

Regards,
    Mark T