Mode of payment in online business.

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by sauravgr8, Feb 12, 2008.

1. sauravgr8

sauravgr8
    uix_expand uix_collapse

While we are dealing with online customers and have huge amount of money transaction per day then we should have a safe and secure way for transfer of money. Someone suggested me for paypal, some for e-gold, but i am still confused which to choose. Is there any other way which you people can suggest or i should go for this two only?

2. forumguy

forumguy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

From the name, i guess you are from India. If yes, then you should no doubt choose paypal as your payment mode for online business and everything related to money transfer online. Because it is the most easy to use and very flexible option to transact for money online. Now, You can also withdraw money from paypal to your local bank in india.

3. harshads

harshads
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Choose paypal as your money transaction purpose. Paypal is secure and fast.You can have a free account(limited account) at the paypal.So I think there is no harm in giving try to paypal and have a experience on it.
    After all it's matter of money so it is good to be cautious every time!

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Paypal is definitely a user friendly and convenient option for transferring money online. You say that you "have huge amount of money transaction per day". If you are completing quite large transactions it might be worth speaking to your bank. They may be able to facilitate the transfer at a lower cost than what you are getting from PayPal. You could also ask your customers to transfer payments directly into your bank account.

5. Junroe Inc.

Junroe Inc.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No offense but many had already been let down by Paypal. Their automated security system is not that stable...

6. deadlychaos25

deadlychaos25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I also recommends Paypal to you and there system is completely stable.
    If you Doubt to there system then go for a E-Gold.